Bug in COM , ABYSS ,TOTEM , WORLD BOSS AND GAUNLET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in COM , ABYSS ,TOTEM , WORLD BOSS AND GAUNLET

i cant do due to the stuck formed in logon screen... after loading no things can see....like hang....due to this i need to refresh every moment :'(
    Attached Files

SANDEEP PC
    server S49 Evil Incarnate

Comment

Will report it again, its actually a known issue.
      | | |

Comment

I had this issue a couple of weeks ago, it lasted a couple of week then just suddenly righted its self, I did put a ticket in for it though. but tried everything and nothing worked. just seems to be a waiting game.

Comment

I got the same problem in server S219.... so annoying last few days since the last updated.

Comment

please kindly solve this thank you

Comment

I have had same issue for a couple of weeks now on S209 - it really is becoming unplayable _ I have to refresh after nearly every fight

Comment

What is wrong with World Boss. At the end when we pick cards I have over 5 clicks per second. I kill my mouse with clicks and I dont get any card? Based on what you give those cards? Is about WB on europe server 173 crystal pyramid.

Comment

Originally posted by R251439529 View Post
                  i cant do due to the stuck formed in logon screen... after loading no things can see....like hang....due to this i need to refresh every moment :'(
                  up with this post,cmon guys this bug is killing the game,we cant play like this ,this should be your main concern

Comment

SERVER S216 Abyss of Sithis

Comment

Working...
                    X