Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Lvl90 Ungodly Serrin weaker than lvl85 ungodly angels when used in GA.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lvl90 Ungodly Serrin weaker than lvl85 ungodly angels when used in GA.

    here is a screen shot of stats buffs given by Ungodly angels Mikaela, Fortuna and Serrin on a lvl11 cherub. You can see clearly the stats buffs given by serrin is much lower than the other 2 lvl85 angels. So is this a bug or that angel serrin was build to be weaker than lvl85 angels?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	1
Size:	376.3 KB
ID:	1774319

  • #2
    This is not a bug.
    | | |


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
      This is not a bug.
      was this done on purpose(i mean making her weaker than lvl85 angels) coz she was free??!! please stop fooling f2p players!!! i got other lvl85 angels waiting to turn ungodly but thinking that serrin being a lvl 90 angel, gave her 1st priority to make ungodly, only to find out now that she sucks . u could have just made her max lvl 85!

      Comment


      • #4
        Everyone could get her for free, no previous requirements or anythign needed. So ofcourse she is not going to be as good as other angels you actually need to work for to acquire. also, lvl 90 is a bonus right? Otherwise she would give even lower stats as guardian angel. I do not see how this is fooling f2p players, as they can get those other angels better than serrin as well.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
          Everyone could get her for free, no previous requirements or anythign needed. So ofcourse she is not going to be as good as other angels you actually need to work for to acquire. also, lvl 90 is a bonus right? Otherwise she would give even lower stats as guardian angel. I do not see how this is fooling f2p players, as they can get those other angels better than serrin as well.
          why make her lvl90 wen she is going to be weaker than 85?? didnt i get fooled there???

          Comment


          • #6
            lol, Im I right again for not upgrading Serrin yet.. hahahahha she's on her rest.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R246929129 View Post
              here is a screen shot of stats buffs given by Ungodly angels Mikaela, Fortuna and Serrin on a lvl11 cherub. You can see clearly the stats buffs given by serrin is much lower than the other 2 lvl85 angels. So is this a bug or that angel serrin was build to be weaker than lvl85 angels?
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]141113[/ATTACH]
              Hold on to your pants, And dont compare stats they give, but see that Mikaela and Fortuna give more elemental dmg than Serrin So yea, those 2 angels will give better stats.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey it's a chance for f2p players to get a 100% hit angel. She may not be a good guardian, but as a main, she's more than enough.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                  Hold on to your pants, And dont compare stats they give, but see that Mikaela and Fortuna give more elemental dmg than Serrin So yea, those 2 angels will give better stats.
                  u hold on to ur pants instead...mikaela and fortuna are lvl85 angels and serrin is a lvl 90 angel!!!!! so all im asking is an explaination why a lvl 85 angels are more stronger than a lvl90 angel...DUHHH

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
                    Hey it's a chance for f2p players to get a 100% hit angel. She may not be a good guardian, but as a main, she's more than enough.
                    and hello f2p...all im asking here in this post is....make a lvl90 angel strong as she is suppose to be!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It is the developers prerogative on what her final stats would be. If they want to make a level 1000 angel but weaker than Nocturna, they can. If you're unsatisfied with her stats, you're more than welcome to choose from a wide variety of angels with better stats than her. You got her free so you'll lose nothing if you don't use her.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R246929129 View Post
                        and hello f2p...all im asking here in this post is....make a lvl90 angel strong as she is suppose to be!!!!
                        She is strong as she needs to be. Just some angels are better , you want want free angel and it be over powered. She is great as she is, is she greatest guardian, maybe not. But she is great angel, for great cause, just if she had elemental dmgs, like few angels have, she would be too powerful.
                        Antifreeze
                        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Free angel, 100% hitter better as main then guardian. Also not all 85lvl angels are same...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            hello anti, black, nami...do u guys even own a lvl 90 angel apart from serrin?? i personally own Raphael and i know how useful he is as a guardian angel being a lvl 90 angel....and im not asking to make serrin on bar with Raphael but to atleast make a lvl90 angel as strong as suppose to be!!!...or are u guys happy that the devs made a lvl90 angel weaker than 85 angels??? if u dont own a lvl90 angel apart from serrin, jus dont comment here..ty

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              take a look at your guardian br there are a few things that affect the angels strength maybe your artefact are stronger, just for an example

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X