Loading issue problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading issue problem

AFTER I LOGGED my aCcount and then it stuck with black screen then turns white and having message "Server closed the Connection without sending any DATA" i always encounter This HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing is happening to me. It happened after I logged in; was able to get in, then all of a sudden I couldn't do anything in World Boss. Refreshed and poof can't load.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R260860849; 06-16-2015, 09:12 PM.

Comment

my problem was similiar, suddenly got froze, can't do anything, then when i refresh, the page can't load and it says error connecion:bad gateway. need to refresh so many times till made me log in game.
      first time i seen this problem, I check my connections, seems fine.
      then restart my modem and routers, still got the problem.
      Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
      you can find me here, ↑
      InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

15 min ago i got dced again, then i refreshed few times, can back to the game.
        now i got this again.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	1714252
        Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
        you can find me here, ↑
        InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

Try to delete cookies and cache memory. If that doesnt work change your DNS http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hange-your-DNS

Comment

get this connection closing fixed now

Comment

Originally posted by namigusa View Post
              Try to delete cookies and cache memory. If that doesnt work change your DNS http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hange-your-DNS
              99% of time its their direct fault with connectivity, 1% is the cler cache and other, you can try say try different internet provider, or other country, or other computer. It wont change thing .
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
              X