X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out this player

a ticket has already been filed... still have a look
    Attached Files
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Hmmmm, what exactly bothers you?
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

I really don't see any problem with this player..

Comment

Carefully look at the elementals
        No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

What is the problem? He/she is trying to lock one of elemental types, since when u have it locked lvl 20 max, it cant go down. I also raze my elemental this way.

Comment

Lol lvl 20 Fire Elemental, Lvl 1 Ice, Lvl 2 Electro. Definitely hack there

Comment

It's not a hack.. People choose to concentrate in one element because it's faster and cheaper. Once an element is max lvl (20) it can't go down anymore. I've maxed my heros elements this way a long time.
              Playing on s179 and s218 Main is a lvl 71 mystic named Aeryn, I also have lvl 61 archer named Ruby. Yunalesca a lvl 43 mage, soon to be sorcerer :)

Comment

nothing wrong, smart way to level elemental

Comment

use normal elemental upgrade, 10 ele crystal at time and save stats when let say fire is +1, then you will end up in this situation, but one fire is lvl 20 and 10 stars, as mentioned above, it wont go down, so you repeat same on ice and electro, and in the end you make max elements much faster .
                  Only suspicious thing would be where would that player get crystals, enought for that, but knowing its master craft + inferno and hot event reward. its not that hard.
                  Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 06-17-2015, 09:48 AM. Reason: Adding more text :D
                  Antifreeze
                  Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Even when it was HALF lvl 10 ish before yearly review? What did she do, keep all that crytals & use for review? Or bought from review? Im not the only one suspecting her but im happy to be proven wrong

Comment

It is kind of suspicious given that the player is relatively still at the starting point of the game and already accumulated that many element crystals. But hey, with players so graciously spending in this game, you never know. But other than my point, there's nothing wrong with this.

Comment

Its not hack. Its way to updgrade elements. And its faster this way..

Comment

oh... with no money u can get 2k-3k elemental crystals from Craft master per day. Not to mention from HOC, Tarot, etc...

Comment

I find nothing suspicious with the element training.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                            Server: s4
                            Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Working...
                            X