Gauntlet double reward bug during Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauntlet double reward bug during Tycoon

How long do you intend to let players use double mail for damage done in gauntlet bug during Tycoon and do nothing about it? Players can get up to 23k extra Tycoon points from every gauntlet and that way to block any chances for fair players to get to top 3 in Tycoon.

As earlier in forums, it was just random occurance under certain circumsitions. But yea it should get fixed. Else fair players will need to face 150 - 200k tycoon point for advance prizes if lot of player will get lot of point.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Oh lol freeze, is it German cut?

Comment

New Tycoon starts next week, it would be really nice to get response if this issue will be fixed.

Comment

sounds like some people are just getting lucky I do every gauntlet and have never seen this.

Comment

It's not luck if it happens every gauntlet for them, especially during tycoon.

Comment

which server i'll go play on it only seen this happen twice in a year they just damn lucky
              IGN : psychosis
              Level : 94
              Class : archer
              Battle Rating 14mil BR
              Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
              Guild : wintergarden

Comment

Originally posted by psychosis1978 View Post
                which server i'll go play on it only seen this happen twice in a year they just damn lucky
                You do not need to be lucky if you know needed conditions to get double reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinitar View Post
                  You do not need to be lucky if you know needed conditions to get double reward.
                  If we know what the exploit is it will be faster to fix the problem, but please don't post it in open forum. You can PM any of the Mods.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                  X