s237 east coast server desperate for merger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s237 east coast server desperate for merger

We have requested many time before now we are desperate for a merger we have put a lot of time and effort into our characters here. We have lost so many players now that it is very difficult to get daily anything done. We cannot do td's and extremely difficult to do a ta. We need help please look at merging some servers before we die here. Were are dying and not even close to joking here. But instead of a merge we see other servers opening we are feeling somewhat dismayed and saddened by this. Not all of want to lose our characters we have worked so hard to create. We also do not want to start all over again just to see another server die and another new one opened. I have seen and heard of your merging before so I know this can be done.. Please helps us here

My character name is LadyArwen68
    Last edited by ladyarwen68; 06-19-2015, 12:39 AM. Reason: missed posting all info

help to unite us, please, it is very difficult to play

Comment

S 239 too is loosing much of its population, and it never was a big population ... the way new server popped out of the ground is pretty much too fast to ensure a healthy population

For example today was twilight day, only 3 guilds signed (at least there are only 3-4 guilds with more than one active player), one game was 2 vs 2, and the final was 3 vs 0

You need to do something against servers that are empty of players, to merge servers maybe a good idea, maybe these two (S 237 and 239), if i'm not wrong S239 is also east coast timed

Comment

well this is looking very bleak more and more each day when you only have 5 players show up for wb it is bad. we cant get td done most times, and TA pretty much impossible now... Please merge us before we have no one left to merge

Comment

S228 Anvils of Abar need merge to. Developers team please do something .

Thank you !

Comment

Well can you guys Check Arena stages and see the players who between dominations have over 1k point. Cause having few players on wb doesnt mean dead server. If over all daily there are 20-30+ player getting on and playing something
            Antifreeze
            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
            X