red books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red books

me and someone else in my guild had 4-10 or higher in awakening but can not buy the red skill books... there a trick to unlocking them?
    hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
    feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

So, a lot of people are confused about how this works because (1) it's really stupid and (2) not well explained in game.

Here's how mythic and celestial books work:

In order to buy them in the shop, you need to have already unlocked the skill. For example, if you want to buy Thunderstrike, you must already have activated it. This requires acquiring 50 Thunderstrike books from other sources (awakening chests, tycoon point rewards, craft master, etc.). Once you get 50, you can go the awakening page and light up the skill there, making it active. Once it's active then its books will be available for purchase in the awakening book shop. The steps are: first 50 books not from shop, activate skill on skills page, then books from shop open for purchase.

It sucks that you have to get 50 from other, non-shop sources first, but that's the way it is.

Comment

so you saying LoA development staff got this idea to shaft us good with these books... great
      hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
      feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Working...
      X