FLAME / Personal Injuries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLAME / Personal Injuries

Heya guys .. eversince we have this awesome Asgard chat i noticed that some people are being attacked in different ways without being able to defend themself and others who are maybe bothered by this attitude of whoever run the Circus and do nothing .. were still waitting for updates wich will allow us to BLOCK/IGNORE whatever or perhaps Asgard moderator(s) ... For how much time do you think a person can "eat" constant and extremly rude appreciations from persons who prolly are haveing time of theyir life acting like this? Continueing to ignore language abuse in my opinion will create a hole and at the verry end those persons who are in my opinion persecuted will have to resign and leave .. Improve the game onto a way where we can select persons we want as friends without haveing to endure endless stupidity. Many thanks for bothering reading this, I do hope those cute elves will make things happen.

Well as they previouly stated, if the abusers,are not from r2 platform, they cant do anything.So either jut we players have to chosoe ignore asgard chat, or leave game.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I have problem with gta player in asgard. Have been told they cant do anything when i reported to gta, there was no answer.. So pls block function

Comment

Working...
      X