wrongfully banned account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrongfully banned account

I logged in to find that my account was restricted, so I contacted support to see why, the initial response was my account was not banned and to change my VPN or IP, I do not use a VPN, cutting along story short they now have changed there tune stating the incident was account sharing, I feel I have been victimized and deceived by R2 games support staff, all I want is to play my game.
    Last edited by AE86; 06-19-2015, 06:55 PM. Reason: private

He should be allowed to play. He did nothing wrong. Also, the way R2 Support group handled this poorly. Stop giving him the runaround and allow him back.

Comment

Its very funny how people are so easily banned (?!?) while others that have been repeatedly reported are not touched just because they are big spenders. Since you can't handle it right let the people play. Seriously. We all spend our time here. Either you handle all players equaly or stop bothering with it.

Comment

Let Fisherprice back and take a closer look at the players who reported this to you in the first place, as many on this server have suggested to your support before, but continually nothing happens.

Comment

A very specific link has been sent to you about accounts that has been sold to specific persons and support's answer was "they have been warned". SERIOUSLY NOW?????

Comment

You should allow him to play.
            You have my support Fisher.

Comment

ok this is my way to say. How share accounts is a ban. What if his family wanted to play on his account. or his best friend in real life. i know you all about to say NEVER TRUST WITH YOUR ACCOUNT. i understand that. but also its his responsibility. you know what they say do what they responsibility for the actions. if you please unban his account all he wanted to do is play league of angels . he pretty much like the game and enjoys it. and changeing the reason why he is ban. i dont think many game supporters dose changed it for nothing. but just please give his account back.

I WILL SUPPORT THIS.
              League of angels
              server - A14
              user - AnthonyX
              Battle Rating - 1.5m
              level - 81

Comment

Fisherpice has been playing the game fro the beginning... he is the our guild..Dark Shadows... he has a level 89..he plays every day...I don't understand why he is banned from the game...PLEASE let him back IN... Thank You

Comment

Fish is the kind of player you need in this game. Helpful to all new players, loyal to the game. His aid to newcomers has already brought in revenue to you R2, this I know pesonally. Without knowledgeable, willing- to- help older players, new ones play a day or 2 and quit. Fish is a friend who puts others first, shares all he knows, tries to help in every way he can. He is the reason I have played so long - and I started out on server 2, day 1. Good decent people are so very hard to find in this world we are trying to live in today .I found such a person while playing LoA - His nickname is Fish. Please consider what damage you are causing to your game with indiscriminate bans. Because if you hurt and ban people like fish, your game isnt worth playing - no matter how much content you add or how many bugs you fix. Thank you for you for letting me speak my piece.
                  badgirl
                  s:21

Comment

Account sharing is against the TOS and always was a bannable offence. Doesn't matter if it is a family member or a close friend, accounts cannot be shared.

That being said, if this is your first offence all I can do is forward everyone's request to R2 and see if they get let you go with a warning. (Not saying you will but might - final decisions are made by R2)

Update: Btw I need your ticket number Fisherprice
                    Last edited by AE86; 06-19-2015, 06:55 PM.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

case 360307 it is set as resolved if they have it set as resolved it is obvious that r2games feel they can victimize and lie to any player they feel, as they intial response states that I had not been banned, and I have that in
                      black and white, but of course they will just manipulate data as they see fit, I was also acused of using a VPN, which is also a lie

Comment

I see it's pretty obvious that I am not going to get my account back, I also see my original post was edited by a moderator which proves they will just manipulate data as they fit, so who who you wrongfully ban next, as well as the wrongful restriction on my account, you have so cost me events. All I want to do is play my game

Comment

WOW... i play another game not LOA but sharing accounts here is real strict O_O compared on wartune? *scratch head* Isn't the TOA consists of all games?

(i got here using the search function he he he..)
                          Last edited by EmpressMiyuki; 06-20-2015, 11:28 AM.

Comment

they care about 1 thing empress that is money, and screw the players, because of there incompetence, I am unable to play any r2 game and yes I used to play wartune as well, every player has logged each other at some
                            point to help advise whatever, that is a fact, and it will continue to be a fact, but haters will hate and someone reported me hence the ban.

Comment

hmm i used to play wartune to. i quited that game and sadly i wish i can play it again. fisher i wanted you to play leagus of angels again. i wanted to help you get all the support you need. even i really wanted to do is senting a ticket.
                              League of angels
                              server - A14
                              user - AnthonyX
                              Battle Rating - 1.5m
                              level - 81

Comment

Working...
                              X