extortionate recharge fee's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extortionate recharge fee's

whats this new xsollo thing and all these charges that have bumped up paying 8 gbp to over 12 thats down right extortionate why have you done this i will never recharge again its just not worth it even 10 pound for 1000 diamonds would sound right but 12 you should put it up to 1200 diamonds or 1400 to make up for the extra 4-5 pound on top your now charging before i could do a 1000 and 500 diamonds recharge with 15 pound now it costs over 20 pound like what the hell?????????????and dont say its cause its paysafe card cause i've always used it and never had such high fee's on any game.Click image for larger version

Name:	paysafe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	248.2 KB
ID:	1774466
    IGN : psychosis
    Level : 94
    Class : archer
    Battle Rating 14mil BR
    Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
    Guild : wintergarden

This is one thing that's not the fault of R2, its a European Union Tax. although not every company is taking notice of it, but if you use paypal your fee for 1000 diamonds will only be £7. 92 at the moment.

re.reading your post it also sounds like your card is charging you as well. as the £7.92 also includes the EU tax

Comment

the problem is not the eu tax.they also charge a fee when using paysafe!i have the same problem.paid 27 euro for 20 dollars recharge!!dont think im going to recharge again

Comment

yeh its not the eu tax recharged last week when this new xsollo system came in and the fee's weren't high then suddenly they doubled this week
        IGN : psychosis
        Level : 94
        Class : archer
        Battle Rating 14mil BR
        Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
        Guild : wintergarden

Comment

well read your statement its your card that's charging you the price you were charged was 7.93 gbp and your card charged you 4.20 gbp like I said use paypal

Comment

Here is the breakdown - original price $19.99 then added 19% VAT (the normal vat charges in our country) of $3.80 - converted to euro - €22.18

Click image for larger version

Name:	paysafe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1714433

As you can see 50% has been added as charges - and another €5.27 Vat added - how many times must we pay VAT on the same purchase?
            Its insane - we used to pay a small handling fee before - around €2 i think - so *** is this? Even a loan shark doesn't charge this much and they are illegal....
            I will no longer be buying in game currency or recharging my VIP - oh btw from what i can see so far this does not apply with other paysafe purchases only with the payment methods now offered by R2
            Jenn - Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
            X