Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ban chat for conversations in their native language ?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban chat for conversations in their native language ?!

I got a chat ban for communicating in their own language in the chat. I think not just ask to remove the ban chat! DeathGun name server 260

You were muted probably for a short period of time for vulgar language in your own language. you may file a ticket to appeal the mute
    to file a ticket

Comment

how to create one (ticket) was muted for communication in Russian in the world was told the reason for chatting mentor but not the terms, he does not like the fact that he could not understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
        You were muted probably for a short period of time for vulgar language in your own language. you may file a ticket to appeal the mute
        WHy moderators pick wich threads they wil coment on and just keep ignoring ceretain threads?

Comment

Originally posted by R28579275 View Post
          WHy moderators pick wich threads they wil coment on and just keep ignoring ceretain threads?
          Some posts there are no updated information to give a proper response to or if the issue was already reported. We try our best not to repeat the same response for the same topic on mulitiple threads. Moreover, forums mods arent on 24/7 so whoever comes on will respond and will assist you as quick as possible.
          Last edited by Rubedo; 06-22-2015, 06:01 PM.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Eridium View Post
            how to create one (ticket) was muted for communication in Russian in the world was told the reason for chatting mentor but not the terms, he does not like the fact that he could not understand!
            You may click on the link below my response here http://support.r2games.com/ to file a ticket.
            to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
            X