bug here bug there bug everywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug here bug there bug everywhere

WILL YOU PLEASE (and I'm on my knees begging), PLEASE fix Twilight Clash bug.
    Enemy team the minute they step on mid lane they get bugged on base and TC result is decided.
    Seriously fix this, it's about time.

I know for you TC isn't a big deal because of the really BAD rewards but this is a high competition for my 2 server main guilds.
    DO SOMETHING. Please. Thank you.
    Last edited by nidju; 06-30-2015, 05:08 PM.

do not use speed buff. This bug has not been fixed for over a year, no replies were given after a while. This has made most players eralize that it probably will never be fixed. What seems to cause it though is the speed buff. Tell on your server to not use it and you should be able to enjoy TC.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
      do not use speed buff. This bug has not been fixed for over a year, no replies were given after a while. This has made most players eralize that it probably will never be fixed. What seems to cause it though is the speed buff. Tell on your server to not use it and you should be able to enjoy TC.
      I know about that bug and I never use it.
      But that's not the bug I'm mentioning here.
      Enemy team, the minute they step on mid lane they get bugged on base stuck and my side can't touch them unless they attack us.
      It's sooooo unfair we would win it easily if it wasn't for that!!!

Comment

Twilight clash is still a bit buggy.
        We need a video " Proof " for it, else we cannot do anything ( devs better said, cannot do anything ).
        There are many bugs ( useless to start counting them here ).
        With the TC it was always a video-proof needed for the devs to fix it, screens or words are useless.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Seems my server is lucky with the not using speed buffs then. If you guys have other bugs in there too, may heaven send you help ^^.

Comment

Working...
          X