Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentina Compensation for R2 players

Hi Mod,

I happen to stumble upon a forum post saying that GTarcade will be compensation players who had bought Valentina before the skill (nerf/fix),
    and is unhappy as a result of the skill change.

I am one such player who bought Valentina JUST before her skills got "fixed/nerfed",
    hence wasted a lot of valuable HOC cards, and end up with a subpar Celestial hero - which I am totally unhappy with.

Here is the link for those who is unaware: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/79593/

Please advice if R2 players will also be compensated the SAME MANNER as GTarcade players,
    and inform me of the procedure to be entitled the refund/compensation for Valentina.

Like many of the players who bought Valentina, the skill change has made her useless, and worse still I cant even inherit her stats to another hero.

Since the nerf affect Valentina AND Cedric, it would be fair to compensate players who own Cedric as well; and I happen to own BOTH Valentina and Cedric.

I would expect R2 to treat customers in a fair manner as GTArcade did by promising these compensation.

Kindly reply me of what is the procedure to submit a request for fair compensation/refund,
    AND also a means to inherit Valentina's stat to another ruby hero BEFORE proceeding with her refund.

If R2 is unable to provide a fair compensation like GTArcade, i see no reason to continue playing in R2 platform for LOA.

Awaiting your soonest reply.

IGN: Basandra
    S228 Anvils of Abar

Originally posted by Battle_Seraph View Post
    Hi Mod,

I happen to stumble upon a forum post saying that GTarcade will be compensation players who had bought Valentina before the skill (nerf/fix),
    and is unhappy as a result of the skill change.

I am one such player who bought Valentina JUST before her skills got "fixed/nerfed",
    hence wasted a lot of valuable HOC cards, and end up with a subpar Celestial hero - which I am totally unhappy with.

Here is the link for those who is unaware: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/79593/

Please advice if R2 players will also be compensated the SAME MANNER as GTarcade players,
    and inform me of the procedure to be entitled the refund/compensation for Valentina.

Like many of the players who bought Valentina, the skill change has made her useless, and worse still I cant even inherit her stats to another hero.

Since the nerf affect Valentina AND Cedric, it would be fair to compensate players who own Cedric as well; and I happen to own BOTH Valentina and Cedric.

I would expect R2 to treat customers in a fair manner as GTArcade did by promising these compensation.

Kindly reply me of what is the procedure to submit a request for fair compensation/refund,
    AND also a means to inherit Valentina's stat to another ruby hero BEFORE proceeding with her refund.

If R2 is unable to provide a fair compensation like GTArcade, i see no reason to continue playing in R2 platform for LOA.

Awaiting your soonest reply.

IGN: Basandra
    S228 Anvils of Abar
    R2 is server provider. Events new features, come from GTArcade. Keep eyes open for any news related to this And future will show what we can expect.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I would like to exchange her too, our ally leader ladylego already got her compensation.
      IGN: MrAigor
      Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

Will any mod reply to us?
        IGN: MrAigor
        Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

no news yet about compensation.
          to file a ticket

Comment

i can wait a while more. i will monitor gta situation and if most players there get compensated, i will expect r2 to resolve it as well.

Comment

LOL you honestly expect anything...you can easily get valentina for free so they aint gonna give comp cause you are whining about a nerf
              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
              X