Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 75 elemental zone

Hello moderators,

I have been fighting in the lvl 75 zone for a while now, and I always thought that my screen was normal. Now after talking in alliance, it seems that our server has an abnormal lvl 75 zone: there are no purple or orange mobs, only blue, green and 13 red bosses. It seems other people do have the usual mix of all types of bosses. Is our server intentional / are there more people with 13 red bosses, or is it not supposed to be this way? Mind in the picture below, I beat one red boss and a blue one came back, so it SHOULD be possible to get other things to spawn there.

Kind regards, Tauriel

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	801.6 KB
ID:	1775030

wish we had so many bosses

Comment

I am the only one who can kill them though haha. I am sure the rest of my server would lvoe some prurple and orange (me too for the hot event that makes you kill 3). Nor you need to pummel red bosses before even getting a chance at pruples and oranges.

Comment

That is shame that your server has to suffer like this . Once you get to kill the half of the bosses i think other kinds will appear
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

gimme some stamina and I will beat them all ^_^.

Comment

13 sounds like goodluck
            to file a ticket

Comment

yeah, i beat 1 so there were 13. Our server starts out with 14 daily. (and 3 blue and 3 green for the total of 20). I can kill them yes, but I want to attack orange and purple for the hot events, which I now have to do in the lvl 65 zone.

Comment

Working...
              X