Pirate carnival window did NOT close on me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate carnival window did NOT close on me

can you do compensation that you can collect 100 on day 1, 200 on day 2, 300 on day 3 so on to day 60

because i do not have enough items
    please do compensation for having 0 imperial gear

Comment

Originally posted by BryndanM View Post
      because i do not have enough items
      please do compensation for having 0 imperial gear
      Can you clarify what you mean? Compensation for what because I am confused.
      to file a ticket

Comment

Ithing he wanna compensation becouse pirate carnaval was close a t00:00 at same day when event finish.SO LIKE THIS PLAYERS CANT GET ANY REWARD!!!!!

Comment

There will be no compensation. There was no error. Players had 7 days to use their sapphires to collect rewards. Event ended exactly the time it was stated to end in the event description. Only reason an event would allow players to collect two days after it is over is for collecting rank rewards. Pirate had no ranking.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Well for every event and same like pirate carnaval players get 2 days afther finish to take his reward.But anyway im not surprice,since here dev dosend care about his players!!!Was hoping something can change for better in this game afther 1 year pause,but well all still same ****

Comment

Season events like pirate carnival always ended the same time it was described without extra 2 days to take rewards.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by R21103768 View Post
                Well for every event and same like pirate carnaval players get 2 days afther finish to take his reward.But anyway im not surprice,since here dev dosend care about his players!!!Was hoping something can change for better in this game afther 1 year pause,but well all still same ****
                As stated above, you had time from very first day to shedule your time to do the event an get items you can . It past 10 or so events, like this. So its players fault he leaves all to end, and forgets collect on time.
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

They are pointless to answer to any pointless mod and and weak player.How about reward i dont care
                  Last edited by Rubedo; 08-22-2015, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21103768 View Post
                    They are pointless to answer to any pointless mod and and weak player.How about reward i dont care about any piece of shi..t
                    Simply dont like any of prizes dont participate.
                    Antifreeze
                    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

really, i though that was behind us, last 2 events past without this kind of threads, WHY DONT READ DESCRIPTION OF EVENT TIME AND ACT ACORDING TO IT, why blame someone else because you didnt pay attention, learn from this, ALLWAYS ALLWAYS READ ON EVENT WHEN START AND WHEN FINISH AND MAKE PLAN HOW TO PLAY IT
                      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                      X