• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again Hot Events -.-

it's same as yesterday, can't open hot events -.-

same here on s264 hot events broken and group buy are very slow to open

Comment

try this,,,,,,click on hot event,,,click stting ,left corner on hot event,,,,chek,,,unchek,,wualaahhhh,,,it will open,,its work for me,,,,,YUNA,s249
      IGN : yuna
      server : s236
      IGN : nenekPeot
      server : s310

Comment

actually can't open hot events too (S 239)

Comment

Originally posted by IronHR View Post
          actually can't open hot events too (S 239)
          As ingame thing says open, and leave it open. Else its just slow conenction and having huge delays.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Well, I will give r2 credit for finally finding some functioning braincells. After all this time of a VERY good chunk of us telling you this game lags, you FINALLY acknowledge that it's a network problem on YOUR end, not ours. So don't want to hear anymore mods/mentors/GMs playing the same old tune. *Clear your cache and cookies, reboot, reload, pray to your Deity of choice*

Now then, would you kindly after 1 2/3 years fix the lag on the game, and KEEP it maintained? A few million people would be most generously thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by LordDragonX View Post
              Well, I will give r2 credit for finally finding some functioning braincells. After all this time of a VERY good chunk of us telling you this game lags, you FINALLY acknowledge that it's a network problem on YOUR end, not ours. So don't want to hear anymore mods/mentors/GMs playing the same old tune. *Clear your cache and cookies, reboot, reload, pray to your Deity of choice*

Now then, would you kindly after 1 2/3 years fix the lag on the game, and KEEP it maintained? A few million people would be most generously thankful.
              Cause when its their end fault, they say it. Since they know that. Else few who have issue and then thousands/ millions who dont, cant be game end issue .
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

All servers/platforms are experiencing the lag not just r2 servers. May take a day or two for it to get resolved hopefully.
                to file a ticket

Comment

and what will happen with our rewards we cant pick up there for tycoon points???
                  as suggested click on hot event,,,click setting ,left corner on hot event,,,,chek,,,unchek,,wualaahhhh,,,it will open,,its work for me
                  worked at first and i went to do gemonology and when i use tons cards for moves and wanted pick all my daily hot rewards HALF hot events missing so lots points and resources missing etc etc

Comment

Working...
                  X