Cannot Load and Claim Resources in Hot Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Load and Claim Resources in Hot Events

As you can see from the first screencap, I played 50,000 gemology points on August 24th, 2015. However, due to the lag, I was unable to open Hot Events and claim 1300 gem enhancement stones, 40 jackpot lotto vouchers, 900 synth scrolls, 1000 group tickets, and a lvl 7 fusion gem chest. There are other resources that I was unable to claim from Hot Events. But since I was unable to open them to see what I missed, I am unable to keep track.

I had your Hot Events window (as seen from the second screencap) opened from as early as 11:49 PM August 24th, 2015. I also clicked on the gear and did what you suggested in the announcement but Hot Events still would not open. You said wait a few seconds. I waited for over 10 minutes. In fact, I tried opening Hot Events after reset. It is now 12:25 AM server time and I am still unable to load it at all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gemo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	459.7 KB
ID:	1775178

Click image for larger version

Name:	hotevents.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	342.9 KB
ID:	1775179

In any case, please reimburse the above-mentioned items and the 2.6k tycoon points that I was supposed to get.

IGN: Piyoko
    Server: S221 Ashen Waste

I am still unable to open Hot Events. Sent a ticket and no reply from support. Today is the last day of tycoon. How does R2 game expect us to play for their events when their game doesn't work properly?

Comment

Originally posted by mekumeku View Post
      I am still unable to open Hot Events. Sent a ticket and no reply from support. Today is the last day of tycoon. How does R2 game expect us to play for their events when their game doesn't work properly?
      But over all leaving page opened longer solves it. It having some serious delays.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
      X