Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All characters disappeared - EU s269

Hi,
    on my account I had few characters on some servers like s269 and s265. Two days ago (23.08.2015) I refreshed while doing Team Arena (at server s269), when I came back, my character was all gone and had to start from nothing. I wanted to contact GM (GM Mentor) so made lvl 10 and talked to him. Couldnt find any solution.
    I had 48lv paladin name Tankadin.
    During TA I started playing another R2 game via facebook - Alfa test server Winterfrost Legacy. Maybe it is somehow connected?
    I wouldnt bother you but come on... I paid some cash and it's all gone now...
    All characters - from other servers are erased too from my login page but they are still existing in game. Here is a screen shot from s269 ranking where my character is still existing and a scan of payment I did.

BTW I was auto logged to my account, when i logged out and tried to log back in my account password didn't match, had to reset it. Can't log to character by ingame nickname because password doesnt match.

What's your solution?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R217367711; 08-25-2015, 01:50 PM.

You need to file a ticket related to account issues. goodluck.
    to file a ticket

Comment

There seemed to be a lot of problems with players logging in with their facebook account. While your waiting for your ticket you can try transferring your facebook login into a R2 login: http://r2games.desk.com/customer/por...g-in?b_id=2300

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
      X