Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Master

Hey !
    So before the craft master event, i won 7 perfect philosopher's stone, and the craft master is here again, and i dont have those philosopher's stone.
    could u guys fix that ? cause my friend won those too and he dont have them either, our server is S146 my IGN is AsianPlays
    https://gyazo.com/e11d68cf71063a8d53c5761ace2b2753
    Last edited by R268568433; 08-26-2015, 08:10 AM.

Originally posted by R268568433 View Post
    Hey !
    So before the craft master event, i won 7 perfect philosopher's stone, and the craft master is here again, and i dont have those philosopher's stone.
    could u guys fix that ? cause my friend won those too and he dont have them either, our server is S146 my IGN is AsianPlays
    with me they are also away had 7 pieces of it , and now they're gone.
    and does not strike me now you want to have a picture of it because the will can not go probably not for all that I get to make a picture.
    S196 Blightcliff undertaker

Comment

Thanks !!

Comment

mine is missing also 5 philosopher stones, im saving them for skill please do something about this

Comment

Sorry, guys, nothing to be fixed. The Philosopher stones are supposed to disappear. You need to use them at the event you got them. Same as Flashy cards in HoC. Click image for larger version

Name:	PS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1716498

Comment

that sucks ...

Comment

that was a daylight stealing in my opinion

Comment

need to read descriptions and time of events to prevent this happen in future, school is payed learn something from it and move on, you are not first and surely not last that this happen to them
                S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

school is payed learn something from it and move on
                  I am guessing you need to move onto a new translator, this makes no sense at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X