Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cannot Log in game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Log in game

Hello , before reset i can´t log in game anymore... have you any problem? Server 232 blood reef and char BlackMo0N

no issues on s232
    to file a ticket

Comment

Bad Gateway after reporting that there is an err from new platform and pending merger. My email is NOT matched up with UA5 which is merging with S14 when submitting trouble ticket. My character name is MagicTofGod from UA5. Time is 6:22am CST. Please get this fixed, missed WB now. :/

NOTE TO DEVS: Im am supposed to be linked to Oceanic - Eclipse Tavern...my options are all S numbered servers for my trouble ticket will not get handled correctly. Help!!! ua5 merging with S14 to become ub12
      Last edited by MagicTofGod; 09-01-2015, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicTofGod View Post
        Bad Gateway after reporting that there is an err from new platform and pending merger. My email is NOT matched up with UA5 which is merging with S14 when submitting trouble ticket. My character name is MagicTofGod from UA5. Time is 6:22am CST. Please get this fixed, missed WB now. :/
        Merge is happening right now so... You can only wait like all of us.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

merge time is over now.... managed to get in just after the merge time was up ...... nothing different in there.... now when I try to get in it says bad gateway

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
            Merge is happening right now so... You can only wait like all of us.
            Merge was supposed to be completed when I logged in. Somehow...the game has me tied to S23 now...which of course, if having several servers not belonging to that gateway...players wont be getting in...what a flipping mess

Comment

Originally posted by MagicTofGod View Post
              Merge was supposed to be completed when I logged in. Somehow...the game has me tied to S23 now...which of course, if having several servers not belonging to that gateway...players wont be getting in...what a flipping mess
              it's called a server merge, and my guess is it's a bit behind time !

But don't stress in reality we're all logged in playing and you must be the only one who cant !!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post

But don't stress in reality we're all logged in playing and you must be the only one who cant !!
                the other person isn't the only one that cant get in as I still having log in issues

Comment

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

cant log into 109

Comment

502 Good Gateway

s107

Comment

bad gateway also

s119, whole my server friends cant get in

Aigor
                      IGN: MrAigor
                      Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

You are NOT helpful...%#$%#@

Comment

damn almost 8 hour lol cant log in

Comment

502 Good Gateway

s107
                            Maybe because they fix casher's servers first...again, you are NOT helpful. :/

Comment

my server al casher cant log in lol it not just about casher

Comment

Working...
                              X