Stun Resistance needed....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stun Resistance needed....

I'm hoping for some assistance/guidance as my main character spends most battles with a white halo circling overhead.

I've sort advise from fellow guild members and have followed every suggestion without any real success. I've also scoured the forums to see if there are any threads dealing with this problem also without any success.

Can anyone advise me what I need to do to resist stun so that I can actually join in the battle? I have included my CS alliance name incase you wish to view my characters details.

Below are the measures I currently have in place to counter the effects of stun, all of which have little or no impact)

1. Phoenix Aegis level 6-10.
    2. Angel artifact "Shield of Preservation" level 4 (Shield of Discord is at level 28)
    3. Element training "Heart of Chaos" across all character. (Main character is at level 9)

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Ackster
    Was: Dawns Regeant S120
    Now: Dawns Regeant UB14
    CS Alliance: DR3aLjazira
    Last edited by Ackster; 09-01-2015, 09:42 PM.

Well you can use chaos element skill, 40% chance to resist stun/chaos. Or boost insane doge so they miss .
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
      Well you can use chaos element skill, 40% chance to resist stun/chaos. Or boost insane doge so they miss .
      Hi AntireezeUnder0,

My Element Training for my main is already "Heart of Chaos Lvl 9" and this hasn't resolved the problem at all...
      I thought about upping my dodge level but I'm not a fan of dodge, in my opinion it creates an extremely time consuming and boring battle, one that I'd like to avoid if possible.

Cheers for your interest,
      Ackster

Comment

Originally posted by Ackster View Post
        Hi AntireezeUnder0,

My Element Training for my main is already "Heart of Chaos Lvl 9" and this hasn't resolved the problem at all...
        I thought about upping my dodge level but I'm not a fan of dodge, in my opinion it creates an extremely time consuming and boring battle, one that I'd like to avoid if possible.

Cheers for your interest,
        Ackster
        Well could try use pheonix aegis, if havent yet.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
          Well could try use pheonix aegis, if havent yet.
          Yep, I'm already using Phoenix Aegis as well.....
          Nothing seems to work, that's why I'm hoping to find something that I'm not already doing before lodging a ticket with support..

I'm grateful for your feedback AntifreezeUnder0

Cheers,
          Ackster
          Dawns Regeant S120

Comment

Originally posted by Ackster View Post
            Yep, I'm already using Phoenix Aegis as well.....
            Nothing seems to work, that's why I'm hoping to find something that I'm not already doing before lodging a ticket with support..

I'm grateful for your feedback AntifreezeUnder0

Cheers,
            Ackster
            Dawns Regeant S120
            Shield of preservation artifact skill will also debuff stuns to party. Every little thing helps.Also stun cannot be dodged.
            to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
              Shield of preservation artifact skill will also debuff stuns to party. Every little thing helps.Also stun cannot be dodged.
              Hi Rubedo,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Below is a list of what I already have in place to counter the stun effect, all of which have little to no impact:

1. Phoenix Aegis.
              2. Angel artifact Shield of Preservation.
              3. Element training Heart of Chaos.

Cheers,
              Ackster

Comment

Working...
              X