Master of Poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master of Poker

I was at 50-55k points in Master of Poker hot event, was going to make 80k for flashy jokers for Supreme oracle evolution. I recharged to get more diamonds to spend and reach 80k in Master of Poker. Instead of this i got reward for #1 and Vale crest as compensation!
    I dont need it at all, take them away from inventory and get back my points in Master of Poker hottie, or send me 2 flashy jokers and take other resources, dont actualy care how you do it.
    Ty for attention.
    IGN: MrAigor
    Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

I agree, I have 45k and by tomorrow I reach 60k and get 3 heroes from the HOC I only need to reach 60k and done but they reset the Master of Poker just like that and they don't even send what u spend getting to 45k, what they expect to start over just like that with no voucher left c'mon that was a nasty move I want my **** back ASAP R2 don't be a ******* like that. I even send a few ticket and nothing.
    Last edited by SoulPR; 09-01-2015, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I have a similar issue and honestly demand a response. I have over 43k points in HoC and was on track to hit 80K and pick up a new hero. The merge killed me. Points have reset I have lost all progress in the HoC and master of poker. I did multiple small recharges to have enough points and would like a response to my and other players who have lost out due to poor timing of the merge.

I have taken screen shots of points and other items associated with the HoC event to show where I stood.

Chesty, Server 178

Comment

Working...
      X