Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Evolution Points !!!

Hi Adm , GM and Mods

I lost all the evolution points in Aries Fairy .. I had used around 1.2 - 1.4k Lilac Stones and after the merge it shows 0 evolution points lol ... Either give Lilac Stones back or evolution points ..

I didnt took screenshots before merge about evolution points hoping it wont be lost .. So i m hoping u to check the data and compensate for my lost stuff..

SERVER BEFORE MERGE : S190 - Scattered Mountains
    SERVER AFTER MERGE : ua57

Thank You ...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	423.9 KB
ID:	1775457
    Last edited by badman237; 09-01-2015, 03:44 PM. Reason: forgot to add server name
    IGN : BaD MaN
    Server : ua57

also with us I lost 2700 evo

Comment

Same for me, i lost 2800 in my witching cat.

Comment

Very disappointed in R2 system .. if they merge how they can just make evolution points that i collected to 0 and no compensation for that at all ...
        Now they dont even reply .. wew as usual they wont do anything and collecting that many Lilac Stones took more than 1 month ..

Comment

You would need to file a ticket to see what the r2 representatives have to say. Hopefully they can compensate players
          to file a ticket

Comment

I know they wont do anything about it otherwise they would have replied here and took action long ago ... They didnt even fix the stun bug which is killing the game ..
            Not expecting anything now .. HOPE i will keep playing ..

Comment

Working...
            X