HOC point reset after merge..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOC point reset after merge..

All the HoC points were reset after the merge.. Myself had 19,550 point.. that's almost 400 cards worth.. So you mail us players 10 advance card = 150 point ea = 1500 point total & 200 diamonds? then reduce HoC main prize to 20k? what the hell R2.. This compensation is **** & unfair, I want all the cards used or the rewards I was meant to be able to claim.. But I guess someone@R2 forgot to mention points would reset during merge? .. So on real serious note, Give us the players who suffer some real compensation.. Plus compensation for bugged Bonding Quests & Alchemy would be nice.. ~ AutumnReborn s180 signing out *end rant*

Originally posted by alfredojryap View Post
    All the HoC points were reset after the merge.. Myself had 19,550 point.. that's almost 400 cards worth.. So you mail us players 10 advance card = 150 point ea = 1500 point total & 200 diamonds? then reduce HoC main prize to 20k? what the hell R2.. This compensation is **** & unfair, I want all the cards used or the rewards I was meant to be able to claim.. But I guess someone@R2 forgot to mention points would reset during merge? .. So on real serious note, Give us the players who suffer some real compensation.. Plus compensation for bugged Bonding Quests & Alchemy would be nice.. ~ AutumnReborn s180 signing out *end rant*
    Hello,

Here the same issue. I used 600 voucheers and did 31k points in HoC before the merge. After I can't collect the 2nd day reward, and I lost all of my point in HoC, and I didn't get back my 600 voucheers. This is so annoying, because I'm a free player. So I just want a correct solution for the problem. Also I sent a ticket right after the merge. S213 City of Gallows

Comment

They sent 10 Advance card & 200 diamond & said that's compensation.. No it isn't, That's taking the **** out of us players.. give use cards back to return ALL the points we lost.. not 1500 ONLY... -_-

Comment

had 31K before merge, and have put in tickets, but have no reply, either through the ticket system, or email. I spent well more that the 200 diamonds that was given to everyone, and will not make even the 20k now. these people suk, lol

Comment

I put into ticket, They said team is looking into it, lol I just want cards back as compensation.. 10 adv & 200 dia is ****

Comment

I agreed I have 45k before merge that 900 of card lotto voucher my goal was reach 60k now I can only make was 20k that was a **** move from R2 I just simply want my card voucher back at all but GM are hiding in a hole to avoid this mess they create.

Comment

Would appreciate assistance if possible. Like others in this thread I lost HoC points due to the merger (43.5k), I created a ticket and identified my concerns as my HoC goal was to hit 80k overall which would have given enough to three flashy jokers and the prize I sought to acquire. Support was very slow. This morning I received the follow message

"GM: Greetings, Thank you for contacting with your concern. Server merge has been finished. Sorry for the inconveniences this has caused. You can get the compensation now both in Hot events and the Mail-box. The ranking of House of Cards was affected. But you will get the reward you deserved before server merge. And we reduced the point of the new House of Cards. Have fun in LoA! Best regards, The R2Games Team"

I read the above as the compensation is limited to what they offered through hot events and I did get second place reward as that is where I stood before the merger. The merger effectively made this HoC into two mini events and complicated players chances to score well in HoC by the split. Is there anything that can be done?

Chesty - Server 178

Comment

Still no update

Comment

The whole experienced has soured me wanting to continue supporting the game. So hanging up my wings.

Comment

Working...
                  X