Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Angels bond, angels Evolve and Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels bond, angels Evolve and Party

Please help me..since 3 days now, i've problems with my angels!!! They"re gone!!I can't see them..what's hapening?

Look at that :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	542.9 KB
ID:	1775527

Name:	Capture 2.PNG
Size:	597.6 KB
ID:	1775528

Name:	Capture 3.PNG
Size:	825.3 KB
ID:	1775529

Name:	Capture 4.PNG
Size:	642.7 KB
ID:	1775530

Even in party
    Attached Files

You would need to file a ticket and provide the attached screenshots. For the angel bond looks like you need to collect the other two angels besides vienna and claudia.
    to file a ticket

Comment

I know that i need to collect those 2 angels, i put the pictures to proove that i had angels

I've already submit a ticket but no news till now and i'm going desperated because i can't do anything with my angels since the bug..

Thanks for your response anyway

Comment

Originally posted by R292478077 View Post
        I know that i need to collect those 2 angels, i put the pictures to proove that i had angels

I've already submit a ticket but no news till now and i'm going desperated because i can't do anything with my angels since the bug..

Thanks for your response anyway
        Try to wait one more day. If you do not receive a response by Sunday night please post your ticket number here. A forum mod will forward it to R2.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X