• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA bugged

server: ua56
    character: Aiune
    problem: Team Arena

Team Arena fights never loads, the game freezes and you are forced to refresh

server s127
    character Tauriel
    problem same as above

Comment

server 222 has same problem, seems to be universal but I guess we have to suffer this all weekend as for some strange reason they don't work when their customers are playing.

Comment

It's been reported.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Ok enough is enough way to many bugs in loa and the lag is very bad T A is messed up for 3 days now freezing on loading screen this is getting boring now r2 how long is it going to take you to sort this out fed up with all the issues on our server
          s253 city of runes Funny how this started after your supposed payment/recharge fix which was a waste of time as no one will pay to play a bugged out slow *** game and your ticket system is a waste of time i still have people in my guild waiting for their diamonds 2 months on after putting in a ton of tickets with no reply YOUR KILLING THE GAME R2
          Last edited by AzaelSorath; 09-13-2015, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks Gurothos for letting us know it has been reported, 'HOWEVER', that really isn't helping since this is the 3rd day that TA has not been working on S253 City of Runes and coming here to find the one and only reply to our continued complaints of this problem in the form of "it has been reported" doesn't really assuage my concerns over this continued problem with TA which has only gotten worse. What started out as a lag issue with the loading screens, the fights, etc. for months, has now evolved into not being able to complete the fights at all or, like the past 3 days not being able to even get into the fights, resulting in no TA rewards. I did find out that if you stick with it you can at least collect the current hot event for the dragon crests. However receiving an additional 60 dragon crests from doing TA, is hardly a bonus since I have missed out on the over 350+ dragon crests I normally get from doing TA. So I am out 3 days emblems. This is the norm with R2 not the exception. You need to fix the problems, another person left our server this morning, quit the game... also talk to us and take responsibility for the issues we keep complaining about. "I'ts been reported" is not good customer service after 3 and more days of complaints get your act together, this server is dying and so will the entire game and your name in the gaming industry is becoming a name to be avoided.

Comment

Working...
            X