Problems that need fixed please R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems that need fixed please R2

The same problems, witching cat still not giving rewards for weeks, so has been a total waste of resources to have this item, as usual, the payment system still not working for me so you have had no cash from me in almost 3 months now (not a good business move, on your part) and I can not advance properly in game, (making me one very unhappy customer which I continue to share on facebook, twitter and forums, (again not a wise business move R2, need to keep your customers happy). The lag continues to be a real and growing problem. Why do you put new things in game and then turn around and ask immediately in a questionnaire how we like them? Would it not make more sense to give us an opportunity to acquire and use said items first before asking our opinion. I could not answer and have not been able to in other questionnaires properly as I do not have enough information to make a decision, so the answers you are getting are not based on real information that is useful to you but rather on people like me that want to collect the rewards from filling out the questionnaire. Which brings me to my next complaint: LACK OF USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME AND HOW TO PLAY IT PROPERLY!. LAG! Another huge problem, as in trying to synth gems and having to close and open the bowser and wait at every step to synth anything, so when trying to do your gems takes forever and is so frustrating and everyone is complaining and yet nothing changes. These are not all of my complaints but I cannot spend my whole morning listing the problems with the way this game is run and the lack of customer support. R2 today I could not do TA as there were not enough people on to get a team and that is becoming a recurring theme in CS and elsewhere where we need a team to accomplish something. Why, because people are leaving the server, the game or just not doing certain events due to the lag and the resulting ridiculous amount of time and the skyrocketing frustration it takes to do these events. Get your act together R2 please, from one very frustrated and soon to be ex-customer!

Bugs and way to much lag

S253 City Of Runes For nearly 4 weeks now this server has been one hell of a lag pit screens taking way to long to open- synthesizing gems crashing the browser- still bugs in twilight[ cross server, Every thing is taking twice as long to do because of these issue`s. Yet still they go un fixed and still you keep rolling out new **** before fixing the stuff thats broke ( DO YOU ACTUALY LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS OR JUST THE CASH REGISTER ) News flash r2 you are losing a lot of players over this and other unaddressed issues in loa, This week our server has lost 12 players as they got fed up with all the lag and bugs, and you are all so losing out on cash as most now wont pay to play till these issues are sorted think your monthly profit will be way down on this server, still no compensation for those locked out the game for a week and the witching cat still not fixed and no compensation offered, please get these issue sorted or at least looked at

Comment

The game suck cause its very log and everytime we play team arena it is always in delay and i want you to fix it cause i dont want to dislike this cause i really love this and Im starting to think to leave already in r2games so please fix it fast ( DO YOU ACTUALY LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS OR JUST THE CASH REGISTER ) and the witching cat still not giving rewards for weeks

Comment

and kindly ask the Devs to add this too in battle logs :/
        Click image for larger version

Name:	xx.png
Views:	1
Size:	756.6 KB
ID:	1716962

Comment

Originally posted by VampireLord
          Try to be patient please, We've allready reported to our devs and they're trying to do whatever to fix it out.

thanks
          We've been too much patient since the 1st day of your update. First day, TA is bugged with the one with opposite sides. Well, it's not just in our server though. We tried to refresh every time that happens, until we just gave up and just continue until all attempts out. 2nd day, related to TA again. We just can't start competing with the other servers because it freezes from the time we found an opponent and starts loading. Now, the 3rd day, which is the worst one so far, is that we just can't load the server properly, which is about the Hot Event not appearing immediately, Arena and Raid fights not appearing immediately, Character details and inventory not appearing; All Not Appearing Immediately. What will be the next for tomorrow? Is that the time where we can't load our servers at all?

I haven't even started Tarot, Team Dungeon, Dark Abyss, and the first Team Arena because of that Huge Nuisance... Hope they won't just pass by with banner-like announcement that pops up in the game screen with the words "Sorry for the Inconvenience..." What will happen to what we will suppose to collect, huh?! I really do hope they'll get this problem as soon as possible. It's been already going on for days, for goodness sake!!!

Comment

and lol ur join date vampirelord, if its true, then u know nothing about the problems in this game
            Click image for larger version

Name:	vvvv.png
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1716963
            Last edited by R246929129; 09-12-2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sazvia View Post
              The same problems, witching cat still not giving rewards for weeks, so has been a total waste of resources to have this item, as usual, the payment system still not working for me so you have had no cash from me in almost 3 months now (not a good business move, on your part) and I can not advance properly in game, (making me one very unhappy customer which I continue to share on facebook, twitter and forums, (again not a wise business move R2, need to keep your customers happy). The lag continues to be a real and growing problem. Why do you put new things in game and then turn around and ask immediately in a questionnaire how we like them? Would it not make more sense to give us an opportunity to acquire and use said items first before asking our opinion. I could not answer and have not been able to in other questionnaires properly as I do not have enough information to make a decision, so the answers you are getting are not based on real information that is useful to you but rather on people like me that want to collect the rewards from filling out the questionnaire. Which brings me to my next complaint: LACK OF USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME AND HOW TO PLAY IT PROPERLY!. LAG! Another huge problem, as in trying to synth gems and having to close and open the bowser and wait at every step to synth anything, so when trying to do your gems takes forever and is so frustrating and everyone is complaining and yet nothing changes. These are not all of my complaints but I cannot spend my whole morning listing the problems with the way this game is run and the lack of customer support. R2 today I could not do TA as there were not enough people on to get a team and that is becoming a recurring theme in CS and elsewhere where we need a team to accomplish something. Why, because people are leaving the server, the game or just not doing certain events due to the lag and the resulting ridiculous amount of time and the skyrocketing frustration it takes to do these events. Get your act together R2 please, from one very frustrated and soon to be ex-customer!
              I will forward your concerns when the staff returns from their weekend. Stay patient and sorry for the inconvenience.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Sazvia View Post
                Well for bad events blame GTArcade . But eventually we find out our best time where connection is great, and do certain things right after we refresh. Cause most of lag issue is due to faulty cache for flash , which cach some performance issue.
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

[QUOTEI] will forward your concerns when the staff returns from their weekend[/QUOTE]

something I will never understand, if most of their player base play at weekend why are they not sorting this out at weekends such an amateurish response to paying costermers.

and since last update they have really messed things up.
                  new angel Awaken does not work, estore does not work now and when she does work she hits your own team ? whats that all about.
                  rage not working correctly now?
                  TA totally messed up, I can not even enter just sends me back to map and locks screen?
                  I know that lvl 170 is the highest lvl on dark abyss but why oh why should the game crash everytime you get there?
                  massive lag is universal now?
                  spelling mistakes and typing error are routine now, do you have a spell check?

Bored now, their are too many problems to list them all, mistakes and sloppy work are so common here you really need to start kicking butt or dismissing these incompetent devs because if it was my business they would have gone long ago. but hey R2 don't seem to want to know what their customers think and want as long as the cash register is ringing away that seems to be all that matters. if any of you their actually read these threads properly or read the response to your questionnaire you would have sorted these before you put them up.

signed: A VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.

Comment

i agree it seems r2 is only in it for the cash and this is the image being projected by everyone very very bad way to run a business, It is costing you good players as many are leaving daily

Comment

dahahaaahaaa....why vampirelord post got deleted????? i feel stupid now without his post DDD

Comment

Well for bad events blame GTArcade . But eventually we find out our best time where connection is great, and do certain things right after we refresh. Cause most of lag issue is due to faulty cache for flash , which cach some performance issue.

no i do not agree i play a lot of games and it is only r2 games that are causing all these issues im sick of being fobed off by these stupid statements if it was my cache or flash then the other games would have the same issues lag lag lag and a ton of bugs is the issue here and badly ran service, i have been collecting all the coments to post on a new fb page LOA the bugged out game least new players can be warned before wasting cash on gt or r2
                        Last edited by AzaelSorath; 10-20-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X