Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

when cs will be fixed ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when cs will be fixed ??

Hiii R2 team

its been 2 weeks and still cs is not fixed .. Most of players in my server are out of battle honor points to get emblem ..
    Either fix cs or give battle honor points as compensation till it is fixed ..
    IGN : BaD MaN
    Server : ua57

Originally posted by badman237 View Post
    Hiii R2 team

its been 2 weeks and still cs is not fixed .. Most of players in my server are out of battle honor points to get emblem ..
    Either fix cs or give battle honor points as compensation till it is fixed ..
    I will report it
    to file a ticket

Comment

Still cs is not fixed .. We all queue for 1-2 hr queue daily at least to check it.. Kindly fix this damn cs for our server ... I m tired to report it everytime but u guys dont even fix it .. its been 3 weeks already for god's sake ..

Comment

I will forward it again.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Still cs is not fixed .. We all queue for 1-2 hr queue daily at least to check it.. Kindly fix this damn cs for our server ... I m tired to report it everytime but u guys dont even fix it .. its been 3 weeks already for god's sake ..

The problem starts when its some specific server issue, rather than all server problems. Due to merge maybe your server groups now have fewer servers who get matched for cs, so its long que ue with no matchups. Same like happen for fresh servers, not many servers which provide enough que uers for match.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

No matter how long it wont take 2 hrs to join in 1 cs and still we cant get in cs after 2 hrs that means it is definitely broken ...
            Last edited by badman237; 09-22-2015, 02:01 AM.

Comment

No matter how long it wont take 2 hrs to join in 1 cs and still we cant get in cs after 2 hrs that means it is definitely broken ...
              its not, i had to que ue 4h then 1h and then i got in right after finished previous cs . Its more like how many players queue same time as you, and if you fall in dead server bracket, it will cause long queues and require new server groups to be added, but it would cause all high lvl vs low lvl thing which none likes...
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

There shouldnt be any issues with cs unless it long queues. Some players wait up to 2-3 hours sometimes for a queue. If no one can enter cs completely on your server you may post here again.
                to file a ticket

Comment

yes i told u already we have around 40-45 players active and not a single one can enter in cs .. and most of us dont have even 5k vouchers .. Do something already

Last edited by badman237; 09-23-2015, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I'm from this server too, and i can too confirm that we have a problem with cs!!!

IGN: SolarWind
                    Server before merge : [S190] Scattered Mountains
                    Server after merge : ua57

Comment

Also playing on this server, not able to get into CS, despite queing back to back to back....etc.......please try to figure somethingout, personally Id rather be able to get in and not kill anyone, than not get in at all

Comment

I'm from this server too, and i can too confirm that we have a problem with cs!!!

IGN: SolarWind
                        Server: ua57

Comment

This is a CONSISTENT issue since the merge!! Not being able to match and being in queue until it times out.

Comment

I will forward your concerns and they can check the server.
                            to file a ticket

Comment

Ty hope that it will be fixed today we are really short on vouchers and battle honor.
                              Last edited by badman237; 09-24-2015, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X