Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Update 24/9 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update 24/9 bugs

Click image for larger version

Name:	LHbugged.gif
Views:	1
Size:	761.1 KB
ID:	1777015

Yup Little Helper garden feature broken by update - why did you have to mess with this...

Normally Little helper plants seeds for you as long as you have seeds, now network anomaly LH stops

You lose Erebus, Inferno, Elemental Shpire, single-server clahs of might/ Where they all?
    Garden and raiders dont collect reward at a time, and stoped when it is nothing to do.

Comment

Dn you lose Faires

Comment

Since its a new feature and there is no bugs checks in the development, we kinda expected nothing in there to work.
        And was right.

Comment

Originally posted by AlekzKarp View Post
          You lose Erebus, Inferno, Elemental Shpire, single-server clahs of might/ Where they all?
          Garden and raiders dont collect reward at a time, and stoped when it is nothing to do.
          had also missing icons. Just refresh and they appear.
          nickname: 1121
          real name Urmas
          server S55(after merge UA29)
          Guild: Highness

Comment

Garden works fine, I just tested, I don't know what that message with network anomaly is but will have it checked.
            All the icons are not missing, they are in Little helper and if people don't like it, can remove them from it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

so everyone who has said the garden isn't working fine is lying then?

How is a system that used to plant and harvest for you previously but does not do that now working fine?
              Every time I click to start gardening it goes through its routine then stops because attempts have been maxed out and nothing is to harvest - it does not then go back in when harvest is ready I have to do it manually, which I did not before.
              After I harvest I click go to see if it will plant another crop, it does not.

I don't know what you tested but my gameplay isn't working anywhere near fine...

Comment

If 100 people have a problem, doesn't mean the other 1000 have the same problem, Warscale.
                The problem was reported.
                I said that for me ( like usual ) it's nothing wrong, from everyone who says it's lag, broken, not working, I haven't saw something to not work.
                Faction chat not working ( reported ) but idc about divine war and avoiding it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                You were everything, and could have been
                It's the first summer, of the first year
                Today only rain, knocks on my window
                And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                Your arms can no longer warm me
                A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Let LH back at it's original phaze.. I don't see ho I can enter Dark Abyss. I don't have the Icon Anymoore..either on the new LH,either on screen. HOw am I supouse to select which monster I want to challange? This is stupid....verry stupid..instead of fixing some skills that doesn't work as they should(description) You like complicate things moore. After 2 years of Loa, It's time to take a breake.

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
                    Let LH back at it's original phaze.. I don't see ho I can enter Dark Abyss. I don't have the Icon Anymoore..either on the new LH,either on screen. HOw am I supouse to select which monster I want to challange? This is stupid....verry stupid..instead of fixing some skills that doesn't work as they should(description) You like complicate things moore. After 2 years of Loa, It's time to take a breake.
                    You may enter dark abyss through the Abyss icon in lilhelper.
                    to file a ticket

Comment

Update to this, Little Helper is still bugged, same error message as original image.

It has moved on slightly in it now says it is working in garden, but its not planting anything.
                      Tried switching it off and manually planting a set of seeds and setting it back to work, does not harvest and therefore cannot replant - but says it is working in garden.

In the end I have switched it off altogether.

Comment

thats how TA looks like when Snow Queen cast skill 2 timesClick image for larger version

Name:	sas.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	525.4 KB
ID:	1718020
                        Wonderfull update -.-
                        Name: Yennefer
                        Class: Sorcerer
                        Serv:ua45

Comment

My garden icon is gone. I never use LH for garden. I have large gold to harvest and can't get to it
                          Get a life, they said.
                          I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

nth works whit this "improved" helper, they just f* it up badly.
                            now i have to sit and wait if it finish anything. and mostly it dosent, stops after one attempt, if it starts even any tasks.
                            and after that its refreshing, start, end, start, end, refresh, start, end....

cant call this lil helper if i have to do all manualy, even if i use it!!!!!
                            Misery s9 Dragon Isle
                            Missy s20 Fauna's Bounty

Comment

Well i just use helper to do Dragon Tame, tidal, garden and gemo, then cancel and do rest manually. Yes need to play little more, but no problems over all
                              Antifreeze
                              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
                              X