Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNSflush (ed) my entire account SUPPORT please respond to my ticket with attachments sent lastnite!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNSflush (ed) my entire account SUPPORT please respond to my ticket with attachments sent lastnite!

First off let me begin by stating that in the little time I've been playing League Of Angels (only 8 days), I've enjoyed it quite a bit, however... last night I was delt a game-changing setback. After being frustrated with the crashes, lag etc. over the last few days, i checked forums (last night) for possible solutions. After reading posts on suggested DNSflushing I thought sounded like the way to go. Immediately after doing the DNSflush everything changed. I WAS on the spiderfall server up until the dnsflush (now kicked to some other server). After the doing the suggested flush my ENTIRE character is gone , the 2 paypal purchases I just made days prior, the 30-day vip (only 2 days into it) I bought, and my existence on the sever are gone! I immediately sent a support ticket to (angrily) explaining what just had happened, attached 2 PDF 's of the 2 paypal purchases just made days ago and requested the account(player) & server i was on be restored. I've no idea if that's possible in terms of restoring my player-character by doing some sort of rollback or log data/activity. At any rate If I can't have my player fully restored in all it's noob splender (lvl 40 something female hunter), I requested 2 full paypal refunds for the purchases I'm not benefiting from. As an alternative I'd be willing to accept a compensation package of equal value to the real money lost and a bit for the time lost in developing my noobish player. As, I stated my entire player was wiped, I was kicked from the server I was on then sent to an entirely different one and my only option was to create a NEW female hunter while I await a response from the support team. Hopefully, something can and will be done promptly since I'm a paying customer and enjoy the game. Obviously I'm greatly frustrated, but willing to be somewhat patient.. Please support team ..attend to rectifying this quickly. On a sidenote I was in the process of doing a full monthly subscription 3 minutes before this situation occured. Should you need me to resend my contact info, purchase receipts, or anything please don't hesitate to contact me. Please respond to this posting as well.

Please disregard yay!!!! i'm bak to initial server , everything is in order!!
    Last edited by james.stanford; 10-01-2015, 03:48 PM.

Flushing DNS will NOT delete your character data. The data is stored on server database. Most likely you are trying to login to the wrong server. You can check the server you were playing on by clicking on more servers. The list of servers you have played on are listed under 'My Servers".

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
    X