Flashy_cards bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashy_cards bug

I think, all mentors here decided to forget about this damned BIG problem. AFTER ranking-HoC-bug, From some ppl disappeared their flashy-cards.

I missed:
    3 flashy Jockers
    3 flashy aces of hearts,
    1 flashy ace of spades
    about 50 flashy 7 (hearts and spades)

Following for words some moders here - problem was solved... But... It's LIE.

Support-ticket was answeared by lazy-fool ( I cant call someone, who cant read, "normal man" )

__
    I wrote:
    "Original message
    wrote:

When 30.09 u did recover HoC, I've missed all flashy cards:
    3 flashy Jockers
    3 flashy aces of hearts,
    1 flashy ace of spades
    about 50 flashy 7 (hearts and spades)
    _ I saw message in forum: "Its been fixed, your points and Flashy cards have been restored.Sorry for the inconvenience."
    BUT NOTHING GOT BACK. I didnt do HoC for 8-9 months and now this damn bug. I'm really angry."
    ___
    R2 Fred replied:

*deleted*

-The R2Games Team
    How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    ___

WHERE? WHERE did I WRITE ABOUT RANKING-PROBLEMS? NOWHERE!!! AND WHY FRED IS ANSWEARING FOR THIS ***?
    Helpful? It was awful. Damned awful.

More than half of Year I was collecting card-vouchers to win 1st place and USE all cards. AND My plans to recruit 2 heroes was gone into hell. Cos of someone's hands-from-a_s_s. nd they gone for holidays. GOOD WAY TO SHOW UR RESPECT FOR PLAYERS.

Moment, when I could do smth to use flasy cards was missed (TYVM, "dear" admins). Time to try to get more L-Jockers missed,
    Only 2 days left to swap them (so, if cards will be returned bk, I wouln't be able to swap them all).

So me, as all-victim ppl, need compensation. (depended of individual investments)
    _For me - minimum:
    -S-Jocker (4)
    -Ace of Spades (3)
    -Ace of Hearts (3)
    -Valuable Gem Chest 10 (3)
    -Bleesed Stone (300)
    -Seraph's Stone (900)

I don't write about flashy 7, cos dont remember true-number of them (20 spades, 25 hearts- about this)

(this requirements is minimum and fair. Cos Why I need to lose everything, what I got and missed? Cos fault of missing cards - is not mine.)
    Here's some scrins
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bug_HoC_01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	1777253Click image for larger version

Name:	bug_HoC_02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	1777254

DAMN, I want to kick some faces here!!! It's really offensively thing. I'm angry and really sad.
    Last edited by AE86; 10-04-2015, 11:38 PM. Reason: forum rules

I have forwarded your concerns. What was your ticket number?
    to file a ticket

Comment

Case #: 424375.
      Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
      I have forwarded your concerns. What was your ticket number?

Comment

No flash back, in the event hoc

Dear R2

Before the update I have 9 joker flas s, 4 flashy as of spades, 4 flash as of hearst, 25 flas 7 of spades, 10 flas 7 of hearst. after updating everything is gone;

Name:	HOC 1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	673.7 KB
ID:	1718204Click image for larger version

Name:	HOC 2.PNG
Size:	324.7 KB
ID:	1718205

after updating everything disappeared and I tried to draw back and get tree flash joker and I value becomes 194 350. after updating everything disappeared and I tried to draw back and get one flash joker and I value becomes 194 350.
        I spent a total of 100k diaz to get julah point 194 350. ;

Name:	HOC 4.PNG
Size:	630.7 KB
ID:	1718208Click image for larger version

Name:	HOC 5.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	332.2 KB
ID:	1718206

I tried to report by sending a ticket and then reply
        *deleted*

I replied back but until now there has been no further response;
        *deleted*

after completion HOC event card has not come back as well and I took the supreme oracle but not lost flash back;

Name:	HOC 6.PNG
Size:	612.0 KB
ID:	1718209

I am still waiting for a flash I could go back but if it does not come back I want adequate compensation for diaz I have sacrificed for taking flash.
        suppose a bug is not the case of course I do not need to spend that much diaz.

Thank you for your attention,

Regards

Iwari Sword
        Attached Files
        Last edited by GM_Enyo; 10-03-2015, 01:45 AM. Reason: Please do not post ticket replies

Comment

dear R2 (spesial to GM_Enyo)

Sorry if my post replies one ticket, I just want to explain the chronology of events from start to finish along with SS accurate evidence.
          Because I always asked SS when reporting a problem. so now I ask for help with respect to this issue in order to help quickly completed.
          If indeed I could not get back my flash then please provide me proper compensation as a replacement, thank you

Comment

Guys, I need your server # and IGN in order to file a bug report.

@R215907103 I will report you as Iwari Sword from UA51? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Corect, i'm iwari sword from UA51.
              before and afterwards I thank you for your attention and help

Comment

s08 Captive Amora.
                nick Bonta
                Thanks for attention.. A bit late, but i c new HoC here.. May be it can be a bit in time...

Comment

up to iop
                  to be re-seen

Comment

Working...
                  X