Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Tied rank in beach treasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EnigmaSaggi
    started a topic Tied rank in beach treasure

Tied rank in beach treasure

Hello. As the title says can anyone explain (Suport/Gm/dev's ) how I ended up in 2-nd place? My overall points are THE SAME with the person in 1-st place. Attached, have a great night.
    http://postimg.org/image/uz208yr2x/

• AntifreezeUnder0
    replied
    Originally posted by R281761533 View Post
    But on the second photo you can see she got 26k points FIRST!!!!
    No you can see saggi got in day before event ends 26k points . Not in over all ranking first with 26k. And that is a difference.

Leave a comment:

• R281761533
    replied
    Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
    I'm sorry but there is nothing going to be done regarding this, its always been like that. If you score the same points the first person to attain the score is given the priority. Your should have known what you were going to get when you saw your placement in the rankings before the event ended and tried to get few more points to be placed at Rank 1.
    The reason for not rewarding the players the same prizes when the scores are tied is simple as its exploitable, everyone can team up and score the same amount of points and get the same rewards.
    But on the second photo you can see she got 26k points FIRST!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AntifreezeUnder0
    replied
    Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
    Where did i say that i do it? I said that i had a similar problem AND that it was no daily feature but a Event. And Saggi talks about an Event too and not about a daily feature. Its just a bad joke that this tied thing doesnt stand in the rules of anything and for daily features its that way and for Events its another way. What will be next? Remove all Rules and let all players guess how anything works?
    Daily ranking n raids not a same as ranking in beach, it have been told and explained. If you cant accept facts its not game fault.

Leave a comment:

• R256523549
    replied
    Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
    You cant compair daily rankings with special events.
    Where did i say that i do it? I said that i had a similar problem AND that it was no daily feature but a Event. And Saggi talks about an Event too and not about a daily feature. Its just a bad joke that this tied thing doesnt stand in the rules of anything and for daily features its that way and for Events its another way. What will be next? Remove all Rules and let all players guess how anything works?

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    AND WHY THE HELL U DON'T MAKE EXPLINATIONS TO GAME Events? WANT ME TO GUES YOUR RULES? THERE IS NO RULE ABOUT TIED RANKS. FOR REAL, IT'S COMMON SENCE. WANT ME TO GUESS YOUR RULES? AS I SAID, IT'S A RULE YOU JUST MADE IT UP. U LIE (BECAUSE THERE IS NO RULE STATING CLEARRLY )THAT 2 PLAYERS WITH SAME AMOUNT OF POINTS -ONE OF THEM WILL LOOSE RANK 1 BECAUSE HE MADE THE POINTS LATER THAN THE 1-ST. THIS IS LAME-IT'S CONSIDERED CHEAT IN REAL LIFE (ACCORDING TO LAWWS). PUT A A DAMN EXPLINATION TO EVENTS . I WILL FORWARD THIS TO YOUR PARTNER,GTARCADE. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. PUT A DAMN RULE: HEY YOU STUPID PLAYER( CASHIER OR NOT) IF U DON'T MAKE 26K POINTS BEFORE YOUR OPPONENT IN ANY EVENT, YOU WILL LOOSE THAT EVENT. SIMPLE. DAMN STUPID GAME. DAMN STUPID PEOPLE

Leave a comment:

• AntifreezeUnder0
    replied
    Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
    I ask myself why is it in some features this way and in others that way? I Had the same situation in some event. I reached on one day 500 points and where in the top 10. The next day i look into the ranking and im out of the top 20. And what did i saw? Playce 12-25 had all 500 Points but i was the third one to get to the 500 Points. And that was a Event and no normal Feature like Raiders or so. In other words could the Devs please start to do there job and gave strict rules for everything instead of grab more and more money without doing much? And by the way as long as no rules say who first reach points get first place your argue with "it was always so" doesnt count. So when two players have the same points they both get the same rewards if no strict rules are given. Every game,Sports etc. works that way.
    You cant compair daily rankings with special events.

Leave a comment:

• R256523549
    replied
    I ask myself why is it in some features this way and in others that way? I Had the same situation in some event. I reached on one day 500 points and where in the top 10. The next day i look into the ranking and im out of the top 20. And what did i saw? Playce 12-25 had all 500 Points but i was the third one to get to the 500 Points. And that was a Event and no normal Feature like Raiders or so. In other words could the Devs please start to do there job and gave strict rules for everything instead of grab more and more money without doing much? And by the way as long as no rules say who first reach points get first place your argue with "it was always so" doesnt count. So when two players have the same points they both get the same rewards if no strict rules are given. Every game,Sports etc. works that way.

Leave a comment:

• EdgeLOA
    replied
    Have already done that and that's why i said there is nothing going to be done regarding this.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    As i stated previously there is nothing going to be done regarding this, its not in my hand.
    Maybe if you can try forward to superior factor of decision? That might help me. Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• EdgeLOA
    replied
    Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
    I waited You tu state this officially. I have ranked 1-st in raiders. After some reset, I was ranked under the person who attained same points as me. So, with all this evidence , I demand my prize. As ou said: ''If you score the same points the first person to attain the score is given the priority ''. But Yet, in raiders, I have neen ranked below the person who attained same points. Now prolly You will say this not apply to raiders because there is no rule. It's EXACTLLY what I have said about Beach treasure: no rule are stated in TOS. Now, please, give me the prizes that I deserve.

You can see how I have made 1400 pts and after one day someone(f4lcon) made same amount of points but ranked above me. Please, don't hide behind some rules that You have not stated and implemented well, I only need my prize. After 2 yerars of Loa and no event ever win, I think I deserve this,especially,like I (again saying this) there is no rule about tied points.
    Raiders and i believe there is one other feature that rewards the last player to attain the max points but for the events its rewards the players who attains the points first.
    As i stated previously there is nothing going to be done regarding this, its not in my hand.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    I'm sorry but there is nothing going to be done regarding this, its always been like that. If you score the same points the first person to attain the score is given the priority. Your should have known what you were going to get when you saw your placement in the rankings before the event ended and tried to get few more points to be placed at Rank 1.
    The reason for not rewarding the players the same prizes when the scores are tied is simple as its exploitable, everyone can team up and score the same amount of points and get the same rewards.
    I waited You tu state this officially. I have ranked 1-st in raiders. After some reset, I was ranked under the person who attained same points as me. So, with all this evidence , I demand my prize. As ou said: ''If you score the same points the first person to attain the score is given the priority ''. But Yet, in raiders, I have neen ranked below the person who attained same points. Now prolly You will say this not apply to raiders because there is no rule. It's EXACTLLY what I have said about Beach treasure: no rule are stated in TOS. Now, please, give me the prizes that I deserve.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	VJ5ioD.png
Views:	1
Size:	338.4 KB
ID:	1718331
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wVmeLg.png
Views:	1
Size:	342.2 KB
ID:	1718332
    You can see how I have made 1400 pts and after one day someone(f4lcon) made same amount of points but ranked above me. Please, don't hide behind some rules that You have not stated and implemented well, I only need my prize. After 2 yerars of Loa and no event ever win, I think I deserve this,especially,like I (again saying this) there is no rule about tied points.
    Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 10-11-2015, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Well,after i red this posts i must say that sagi is right. too many lags,to many bugs give her what she deserves. I checked too no rules is on tos about players same point. so , played alot of dota,starcaft,lineage but i see here suport not working players are declined prizes...bad very bad ...
    btw,where is my avatar?))

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    Seems like had GOD ''listen'' to me..all servers down...maybe it's time to give players what they deserve... I ranked same points,You have NO rules stating that the 1-st person who reaches 26k Pts wil win and the 2-nd person(with same amount of points) will loose..this is kinda abstract...same points but only one wins...
    P.S.: How should I know if another player made X pts before my rank? let's say he's making 26k Pts in the 1-st minutes when event starts...I, as an loyal player of R2games start invest money and time..and in the end,I am tied as points but I do not receive anything?..Sounds nice,isn't it?
    P.S2. : AGAIN,i sai IF U had A WRITTEN RULE ABOUT THE EVENT,I would NOT post here(as U can say,I have posted only because of this event,not for the endless bugs,not for endless lag etc). So please reconsider. It;'s like(in Law legislation)it's like you do not have fraud or abuse have written rules , give players the prizes , it seems the most honest and most ethical in terms of a company so big that R2games.
    P.s3.: I wil further this to any forums or websites if it will come to 0 result. Sorry,but as I said,was the 1-rs time I ever wanted a prize in 2 years. And now u disappoint me with a rule that does not exist

Thank You, have a good evening.
    Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 10-07-2015, 05:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    I agree with You in the ''exploit '' situation but at least You (not particularry You) can make rules stated on the ''? '' icon on the event so that anyone know how the rewards are distribuited.
    Your should have known what you were going to get when you saw your placement in the rankings before the event ended and tried to get few more points to be placed at Rank 1
    No,I did not knew...seems u read my 2-nd post superficial. You have left me a bitter taste with your statements. I feel like I was stolen though, as I said , I have not won a game event in two years. Is that how U treat your players ? I have not invested a lot in this game (about 100Eu for vip ) but bring me so childish arguments seem to me a mockery .I didn't want to take the prize that player and I give it to me , I just wanted the reward for my points . Or maybe you have not seen competition with two winners. Phase with exploit I understand it but not to put rules IG and after to hide behind a statement , it seems a travesty. Keep Your pixels, You have left me a bitter taste . No wonder moore and moore people are not satisfied with this game anymore. I wish U live the same situation (as mine here) but In real life.GOD save our Queen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X