recharge problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recharge problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Been talking with xsolla seems like the payment went thru problem is with u....day is allmost done havent receive my dias and is pointless if i receive them tomorow.
    Need a fixed asap. Xsolla allready got in touch with but as usual takes u forever....

Please take a note that we have informed players that with current Chinese Holiday there might be some delay with replies, but we will try to do our best to provide best support, if you have billing issues, please file a ticket and provide us a number so we can assist you.

Comment

point being? sent ticket on recharge xsolla answered fast track my purchase and the problem is simple u took my money and didnt deliver the dias.
      in a bit over 1 hour server reset and loose all events for today and all recharge been pointless.
      dont understand what clarification u need more then that as far as xsolla got in touch with u with my problem but is easyer to waste time and make it still my problem
      anyway if anyone can help ok if not tnx for the answer....

and my ticket number is #1629159
      Last edited by R21062813; 10-06-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21062813 View Post
        point being? sent ticket on recharge xsolla answered fast track my purchase and the problem is simple u took my money and didnt deliver the dias.
        in a bit over 1 hour server reset and loose all events for today and all recharge been pointless.
        dont understand what clarification u need more then that as far as xsolla got in touch with u with my problem but is easyer to waste time and make it still my problem

Hey! This is not a ticket number from R2 support system. Please give us R2 ticket number or at least your IGN and server.

Comment

Originally posted by R21062813 View Post

I understand that you are frustrated, however we cannot look into your issue if you wont help us with providing the informations we need, just please file a ticket @ support.r2games.com with screenshot of successful payment for your still missing diamonds. And like Rosso wrote, the ticket number you have provided isnt for R2, our ticket numbers have 6 digits.

Comment

Sorry never had this problems before being playing for a couple a years not a big casher but regular one. That was from the xsolla mails they sad they sent to you
            all the relevant screenshots i made and all the info about this problem thats why i thot that was the number. I dont have a clue where to send a ticket il try to find it by tomorow.
            And yes still missing dias. Thanks for interest in this problem

Comment

You may send a ticket through the support section on main LOA r2 site or click on the link below my post that will redirect you to the support link. Good Luck!

Don't forget to attach screenshot.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Hello again. Sent today that ticket but i supose i need to get a reply with the ticket number couse i didnt get anything such as. Hope il get it soon and il post it here.
                Sent screen shots of mail and payment.
                Many thanks

Comment

Takes a day or two for support to answer your ticket. Stay patient.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                  X