Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Permanently banned me?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanently banned me?!

For telling some stuff in local WC to some psychopathic bullies that probably are R2Games seeds?! I'll make a mission from bringing your stupid game down!

Dear player I must suggest you to calm down abit, you haven't been banned, but i have seen what inappropriate stuff you have been writting in world chat. If you want to discuss yours or other people behave from your server please use our ticket system.

Comment

I'm very calm, thank you very much, even though you have the nerves to lie me in the face. There you go:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Banned3.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1718337

Now go ahead and tell me that image is not real or something like that. As for discussing their psychopatic behavior, bullying me for months, I tried that already in a ticket and I've been told that's ok. I supported them for months, but anybody's patience has a limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Saryss View Post
        I'm very calm, thank you very much, even though you have the nerves to lie me in the face. There you go:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151245[/ATTACH]

Now go ahead and tell me that image is not real or something like that. As for discussing their psychopatic behavior, bullying me for months, I tried that already in a ticket and I've been told that's ok. I supported them for months, but anybody's patience has a limit.
        Use ticket system to sort this thing out. Else your mouth costed you game
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
          Use ticket system to sort this thing out. Else your mouth costed you game
          Wait, but I've already sent tickets, two days now and no answer.

Comment

The support on this game sucks ***! I agree Saryss. They never help unless somethings in it for them!

Comment

Wait, but I've already sent tickets, two days now and no answer.
              What is your ticket #?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                What is your ticket #?
                #420234, #429532

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151245[/ATTACH]

Calm down abit, please. I haven't lied to you, simply because you havent been banned on my 'watch', so that simply i didn't knew, and for this mistake i apologize. However your case is not to talk on forums, please wait for your ticket solving.

Comment

Yeah, sure, apologies accepted and in the meantime I miss all the major events like tycoon, daric windfall, consuming regaining and everything else, because of an abusive and unfair action against me as a tactic to delay me, from somebody that probably is an insider or somehow connected. Still banned, thank you very much.

Comment

Please take a note that we do not ban without solid proof, however like i mentioned before you need to wait for your ticket reply. I am closing this thread. Future discussion about your ban please continue on your ticket replies.

Comment

Permanently banned me - continues

Well, GM_Enyo, you see, I've waited for the replies from my tickets. Thank you very much for opening my account, but you see, i'm not interested in your dumb game anymore. Players being bullied and you doing nothing about it, just punishing the victims it is very wrong and unacceptable.

You do what you have to do and try shut me up and I'll do what I have to do and I'll bring you down. You don't care about players being bullied and punishing them.

I can understand why you don't want to discuss in public about it, and trying to shut me up like in a totalitarian regime where people just disappear if they don't obey to the powerful ones, even though R2Games dirty practices are well known by everyone and concern everyone.

I want back what's mine and end with it, not hear from you and your game ever in my life or we can do it the hard way, it's your choice.

Probably you'll delete this post or you'll close it again, do your worst.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Actualy Saryss, i wont be fighting with you, you are claiming people are bullying you, i've been on your server, i've seen words you were using in world chat, and i don't even wanna know what probably you were using in other people PMs. This game is played by many kids, and behaviour you were showing is more than inappropriate, so please stop playing here a victim and say to me that i do not care about players. Because i do care, otherwise i would be still allowing for such cruel behaviourthat you were showing on server. And stop oppening new threads, if you want discuss your ban feel free to send a ticket.

Comment

Working...
                          X