Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cant log in and r2 support elves lack of response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant log in and r2 support elves lack of response

i got locked out of my account yesterday evening and i wrote in straight away to redo my password as it wasn't allowing me access and its taken the r2 support 19hrs to respond to my problem from my first ticket its a disgrace how long you have 2 wait when it should be instant with security questions answered to get you back in

Originally posted by aaron.wall2014 View Post
    i got locked out of my account yesterday evening and i wrote in straight away to redo my password as it wasn't allowing me access and its taken the r2 support 19hrs to respond to my problem from my first ticket its a disgrace how long you have 2 wait when it should be instant with security questions answered to get you back in
    What is your ticket number?
    to file a ticket

Comment

i havent been given a ticket number rubedo all i was sent is this OCT 20, 2015 | 03:42AM CEST
      R2 Ghian replied:
      Greetings Player,

*Deleted*

If you have anymore questions regarding on how to reset or recover your password you can visit this link for more details.

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=63
      If you have anymore concern or issues, Feel free to contact us again. We will delighted to assist and help you.

Thank you for the constant support and Have a great day!

-The R2Games Team

and nothing back and i sent in another and still got nothing back
      Last edited by AE86; 10-21-2015, 12:27 AM.

Comment

i havent been given a ticket number rubedo all i was sent is this OCT 20, 2015 | 03:42AM CEST
        R2 Ghian replied:
        Greetings Player,

*Deleted*

If you have anymore questions regarding on how to reset or recover your password you can visit this link for more details.

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=63
        If you have anymore concern or issues, Feel free to contact us again. We will delighted to assist and help you.

Thank you for the constant support and Have a great day!

-The R2Games Team

and nothing back and i sent in another and still got nothing back
        What is it that you want back? Support told you exactly what you need to do to retrieve your account.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

im trying ot get my account back i forgot my password ive sent in so many tickets but yet still not get a case number or anything i followed the link ect but still nothing its been 2days now a game i like is turning into a game that doesnt help please get there stuff back. ive just sent in another ticket regarding the matter

Comment

im trying ot get my account back i forgot my password ive sent in so many tickets but yet still not get a case number or anything i followed the link ect but still nothing its been 2days now a game i like is turning into a game that doesnt help please get there stuff back. ive just sent in another ticket regarding the matter
            The forgot password should send you a link to your email to reset your password.
            to file a ticket

Comment

i still havent got a link to reset it and its been 4days now

Comment

i found a case number i still need a password reset link here is the case number Case #: 433893.

Comment

did you click on forgot password? and follow the instructions. if You forgot your password you don't need to send tickets to support.the forgot password option is on the bottom of the login screen.
                  Last edited by Rubedo; 10-22-2015, 07:16 PM.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                  X