lvl 90 issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 90 issues

I am unable to synth lvl 90 oracle equipment, I have hundreds of tourmaline in my inventory but when I try to synth, game tells me I only have 32! I have enough to synth full set of oracle equipment so what is the problem? Is very very frustrating, have tried refreshing to no avail and I am getting ****** off

Id say dont bother of making oracle upgrade enternity to royal and then royal to genesis/ iduns/ and other good equipt It be cheaper and better.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

no matter what you suggest, I should be able to use oracle equipment if I choose to do so. Why can I not!! please fix the problem so I can play the game the way I want to instead of putting it in the too hard basket like you do with all the other problems in this game!! also,
      doing as you suggest does not work either just get constant date error message
      Last edited by R232823426; 10-28-2015, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R232823426 View Post
        no matter what you suggest, I should be able to use oracle equipment if I choose to do so. Why can I not!! please fix the problem so I can play the game the way I want to instead of putting it in the too hard basket like you do with all the other problems in this game!! also,
        doing as you suggest does not work either just get constant date error message
        You will need to file a ticket. Provide screenshots showing you have all the material to do so.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X