Lvl 37 Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 37 Glitch

Hello, my username is Robyn, I play on S278 Eldritch Downs in the guild GlorySeekers and I have not been able to level up to 37. my exp bar was almost full then I went and played gemmology while letting little helper level me up and after that I was socketing while in gemmology. I exit forge and gemmology and find that my exp bar is but at 0 and Astral is flashing like it does when I level up, but my level indicator has not changed from 36, I cannot click on 37 in astral and I cannot do the lvl 37 quest from King Nori. please fix this problem because I do not want to spend another 6 hours going back and levelling my character to 37 again. thank you

That happens, when you hit level with Little Helper's help. All you need to do is refresh your game, and you will see everything normal, correct level etc.

Comment

thanks but I have another glitch to report now. I came on this after noon and saw my auto pathing exp was up to about 47568 and had 5 hours and around 28 mins left. I accidentally stopped auto pathing when I went into the Gemini zodiac and the game said I had earned 47568 exp but my xp bar had not changed at all. I should have gone up to level 38 (I was over half full xp bar) and I haven't. has this error occurred to others and does it have an easy fix like refreshing or re-logging in?

EDIT:
      I just did a little more auto-pathing for about half hour to an hour and got up to 516 xp earned. I click a random location and it stops auto pathing saying I earned 516 xp. I checked my xp bar before an after stopping the auto-pathing and it did not change from 30447. I think there might be something wrong with whatever system/program handles the auto-pathing. please fix this problem, I don't want to spend 4-6 hours each day going up one level to do the next quest.
      Last edited by SuperOLord; 10-28-2015, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X