Craft master!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft master!!!

the grand prize for the 10k points was the angel artifact, now it's changed, what the hell? please change it back!!! I don't need that totem, it's useless for me and I wouldn't waste if it was the totem, so return the energies or change the prize please!!! this is embarrassing...
    [S173 - Crystal Pyramid]
    SODIK

Same in my server. The grand prize for the 10k points was the angel artifact and now is the totem, i spend diamonds and craft energy card becuase i want the artifact
    i really hate that, why show one prize first and after change it!!!!

[S158 - Goblin's Holiday]
    CrazyKiller

Comment

Yeah, same here. Please change the adv.prizes rewards in CM. I'm going for CM bcz of angel artifact, not because of totem, CHANGE IT BACK
      IGN: Shivaa
      Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

Originally posted by SShivaa View Post
        Yeah, same here. Please change the adv.prizes rewards in CM. I'm going for CM bcz of angel artifact, not because of totem, CHANGE IT BACK
        can you provide a screenshot? I will report your concerns.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
          Dear Lovely Rubedo

How am I supposed to provide you a screenshot when no one would know that the dev would change the prizes ? Not that we all knew that they were gonna change the prize and to prepare before hands.
          Currently the adv.prizes in CM is Immortal Guardian totem, it was Angel artifact (Twillight Mirror) right after reset, then few hours later there was an update and changed the whole stuff. I knew this on the 2nd day since I checked to see if there was anyone going to compete with me.

When I realized it, I was like ""

I think the dev knew the things about what's going on. So could you please tell dev (higher up) about how bad / angry / sad we feel so that they would change it back ?

I knew, dev's working so hard to make sure all players able to enjoy their fun fully. But mistake is still a mistakes, and those made by them self. so they have to take consequences of that, not us (as players).

Hope they could change their mind. Sorry if there's anything I said sounds bad / harm anyone's feeling.

Regards,

Shivaa
          Last edited by SShivaa; 11-01-2015, 09:09 PM.
          IGN: Shivaa
          Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
            And after first day of craft master superhuman costune got removed from craft master too, and there for we got log fail in expedition and cs com
            Antifreeze
            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

tomorrow is collecting time and still no answer from these DEVs and moderators!!! why u have to do things like this? ppl are paying to play this game and u are not responsible, making so many mistakes...

Comment

Superhuman shard?

Help please, may I know what happened to the superhuman shard in Craft master?? I used up all my craft energy cards just to get 10 philosopher stones, only to find that superhuman shard is gone??

>< please fix it! thank you!

Comment

so bad,soory for your loss mate,i hope they give U back

Comment

I'm not sure what was the prize for craft master when it started, but currently it's Immortal Guardian Totem (ruby) and that's what the event saids aswell.

Click image for larger version

Name:	craft.png
Views:	1
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	1718973

Your best bet is to file a ticket to support and see what comes out of it. It would help greatly if any of you can provide some evidence.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by R2138394701 View Post
                      Help please, may I know what happened to the superhuman shard in Craft master?? I used up all my craft energy cards just to get 10 philosopher stones, only to find that superhuman shard is gone??

>< please fix it! thank you!
                      They removed it to avoid issues with DC Comics/Marvel, from copyrighting.
                      As for CM Advance prize, on GTA site they posted it will be Immortal guardian totem, there can be problems/delays on the prize and few hours later/next day they changed it.
                      Could submit a ticket and ask for a refund on the energy you spent, but sadly can't be 100% sure that you'll get refunded.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                      You were everything, and could have been
                      It's the first summer, of the first year
                      Today only rain, knocks on my window
                      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                      Your arms can no longer warm me
                      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
                      X