Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about to bann more this ***** hacker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about to bann more this ***** hacker?

Alredy reported by whole server about bot using for tarot but nothing done yet.......now hacking tc also hes like dead noone can atk or just take flag and teleport base.tarot hacking from first day first time i see a newbie with all lv20elements so what more want to alredy ***** ban him?also has x13 alts what donate gold to guilds...called ciocio1 to 13
    Eternal Saga
    Miki93 s20
    St:s10 Temary Temple :P

Originally posted by Miki93vs View Post
    Alredy reported by whole server about bot using for tarot but nothing done yet.......now hacking tc also hes like dead noone can atk or just take flag and teleport base.tarot hacking from first day first time i see a newbie with all lv20elements so what more want to alredy ***** ban him?[ATTACH=CONFIG]152315[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]152316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]152317[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]152318[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]152319[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]152320[/ATTACH]also has x13 alts what donate gold to guilds...called ciocio1 to 13
    You will need to file a ticket with the attached screenshots.
    to file a ticket

Comment

This child clearly doesn't understand how tarot works
      I'v gotten 10,260 points for a month now and that's using diamonds I spend about 100-200 diamonds getting that amount of points each day.
      In order to get that 10260 points you need to complete all 10 stages your 3 attempts let alone me not using diamonds I get around 7k-8.6k points its not that hard.
      So how about you shut your childish mouth if you don't know how to play the game yet and keep playing. Apart from having alts idk if its bannable but that's something you shouldn't care about cause it seems he spends a lot of time into this game and not only time but money. So if its between you who doesn't use cash against someone who pours cash into this game you will lose get used to it its a pay to win game.

Comment

Originally posted by Infanstratos View Post
        This child clearly doesn't understand how tarot works
        I'v gotten 10,260 points for a month now and that's using diamonds I spend about 100-200 diamonds getting that amount of points each day.
        In order to get that 10260 points you need to complete all 10 stages your 3 attempts let alone me not using diamonds I get around 7k-8.6k points its not that hard.
        So how about you shut your childish mouth if you don't know how to play the game yet and keep playing. Apart from having alts idk if its bannable but that's something you shouldn't care about cause it seems he spends a lot of time into this game and not only time but money. So if its between you who doesn't use cash against someone who pours cash into this game you will lose get used to it its a pay to win game.
        you cash mbare ahaha?dont make me laught you just pilot that alanna char real owner was casher not you.and cmon show us how you doo 7k-8.6k points xD or better at what speed or explain how to we get dead and noone atk us in tc
        Eternal Saga
        Miki93 s20
        St:s10 Temary Temple :P

Comment

Working...
        X