Blade Dancer Miya bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Dancer Miya bugged

They need to fix new hero Blade Dancer Miya, it breaks the game when you add her into party, upon adding her into party, all in game events/battles that require a log fails to load giving message "log failed. Please refresh browser." This happens no matter what you do until you remove Blade Dancer Miya from your party again, upon removing her and without refreshing browser you can then successfully load any event/battle that requires a log again without issue. Upon returning Blade Dancer Miya to your party again, the Log failed issue immediately returns. I have lodged this issue with R2 games as I play on R2 games server. Most disappointed after acquiring Blade Dancer Miya and inheriting one of my hero's into her only to find she breaks the game and is therefore unusable at this time. I will also add that I WAS able to use Blade Dancer Miya in Team Arena but so far this seems to be the only exception.

Rusty R2 Server S3 Prospera's Bounty

Originally posted by R221680834 View Post
    They need to fix new hero Blade Dancer Miya, it breaks the game when you add her into party, upon adding her into party, all in game events/battles that require a log fails to load giving message "log failed. Please refresh browser." This happens no matter what you do until you remove Blade Dancer Miya from your party again, upon removing her and without refreshing browser you can then successfully load any event/battle that requires a log again without issue. Upon returning Blade Dancer Miya to your party again, the Log failed issue immediately returns. I have lodged this issue with R2 games as I play on R2 games server. Most disappointed after acquiring Blade Dancer Miya and inheriting one of my hero's into her only to find she breaks the game and is therefore unusable at this time. I will also add that I WAS able to use Blade Dancer Miya in Team Arena but so far this seems to be the only exception.

Rusty R2 Server S3 Prospera's Bounty
    Can you provide screenshots?
    to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
      Can you provide screenshots?
      Below are what screenshots I have so far as well as a screenshot of my current party setup. I can also add that when doing Team Dungeon, when I try to attack one of the 3 mobs, it will again show a log failed message then also kicks me from Team Dungeon as well. I have tried refreshing browser, clearing cache, closing and reopening browser (google chrome) and even relogging account, none of this seems to have any effect. Hope this helps to get a fix soon, frustrating as I am pretty much unable to play the game as normal because of all this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blade1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	256.2 KB
ID:	1718827Click image for larger version

Name:	Blade2.jpg
Size:	348.4 KB
ID:	1718828Click image for larger version

Name:	Blade3.jpg
Size:	338.7 KB