Lost items from hot events - R2 Alisa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost items from hot events - R2 Alisa

I have missed a number of items from hot events and recharge reward due to a severely delayed recharge that resulted in the diamonds being credited approx. 8 hours after I recharged, this resulted in my absence from the game until the following "server day" due to my work hours. I submitted a ticket and R2 Alisa replied to me regarding this issue and has returned the diamonds from "The Precious" event that I missed due to the delay, but failed to send me the remaining items I missed out on due to this issue, I replied to R2 Alisa's email with screenshots regarding the remaining items I have missed out on, I have waited several days and have still not seen a single word back in regards to my missing items. If there is actually a GM/support staff member that can actually help me rather then seemingly ignore me, then please contact me in regards to where to go from here.

Rusty S3-Prospera's Bounty

Originally posted by R221680834 View Post
    I have missed a number of items from hot events and recharge reward due to a severely delayed recharge that resulted in the diamonds being credited approx. 8 hours after I recharged, this resulted in my absence from the game until the following "server day" due to my work hours. I submitted a ticket and R2 Alisa replied to me regarding this issue and has returned the diamonds from "The Precious" event that I missed due to the delay, but failed to send me the remaining items I missed out on due to this issue, I replied to R2 Alisa's email with screenshots regarding the remaining items I have missed out on, I have waited several days and have still not seen a single word back in regards to my missing items. If there is actually a GM/support staff member that can actually help me rather then seemingly ignore me, then please contact me in regards to where to go from here.

Rusty S3-Prospera's Bounty
    I will forward your concerns.
    to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
    X