All the game is bugged , last minute events change WT_AAAAAAAAA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the game is bugged , last minute events change WT_AAAAAAAAA

Ok i have 2 weeks already that DW dosent work , log failed, no dmg, in ally expedition same , doing attempts but log failed and no win/defeat oppponent, cross CoM dosent work , cross wyrm dosent work. What are you doing guys , why we are payin you , to get ****** about your work. Showdown dosent fit to all , are you kidding 8mil br to be in , cmon ... for me you can cancel this event only brings lag and bugs ingame. We are asking a heavy compensation for your mistakes, all platforms have the same problem. STOP CHANGING EVENTS ON LAST MINUTE.
    Last edited by Rubedo; 11-01-2015, 04:30 PM.
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

and where are you all at the weekend when all your customers are on, oh yea that's right off spending our cash....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we are the idiots here paying to play a broken game that you just wont fix. everything is broken like the above statement says...even chat keeps stopping I mean c'mon.

Comment

recharging and spending never bugged rest of game not important at all

Comment

Recharging never bugged ???

I got a bug on recharging (receive the diamonds around 8-10 hours later) on the 28/10 and missed a lot and lot of diamonds and items cause of that and still receive nothing as compensation...

Comment

Hey,what is all the fuzz about it? Put Your wallet and You will se there will be no moore bugs . .
          AS I said in another posts: a full game released should not have 80% of the game itself bugged. R2 says this is a full game release. One question: how about the bug in Twilight when U get the flag and suddenlly someon attacks you and that person is instant in his base with the flag? this was since of the begining of this game...again,i ask, are You still dare call this a full -game release? , Thank You ,enjoy the ...bugs.

Comment

Working...
          X