Cant Log In Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Log In Game

Im in server 264, was able to log in game till 11am est, havent been able to log in since.... Sent multiple tickets to game yet tickets are ignored, game used to send an automated response to your email so you knew that complaint was received yet game hasnt done that at all today. No one else has had problems logging in except myself from players i talk to outside of game so why is there an issue. Getting really ****** now because this issue has gone on for more than 6 hours now and game chooses to ignore problem

Just tested s264. The server seems fine for me. No login issues. try to flush your dsn.
    to file a ticket

Comment

I have, cleaned all browsers yet game wont let me log in. Sent tickets yet game doesnt respond....why is that?! Also let a friend log in my account and they can log in but said it was slow logging in. Seen other posts on forums from other players from different servers having same issue as myself
      Last edited by -jecht-; 11-01-2015, 06:40 PM.

Comment

First of all account sharing is against the TOS. Second, if your friend could log on to your account and you can't it means there's something wrong with your connection and not the server. The reason it's slow is because it's probably the first time they've logged into your account and they have to reload everything from your account as new files. If you have tried clearing your cookies and cache and changing your DNS and still encounters problems, I would go to the extreme of shutting down your router for 30secs+ and restarting it and see if that helps.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
        X