Wrong crest given from HOC, no reply from support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong crest given from HOC, no reply from support

Hello, after winning the previous HOC, I went to swap for a Sand Lord crest. However, when I did the swap, I noticed I received a Son of Odin crest instead. I double checked the swap I did and it says Sand Lord. Immediately I noticed this, I sent a ticket to support. But it's been almost two days and I still haven't heard back from them. Can a GM please help? I already have Son of Odin so it's completely useless to me. And it's not cheap to play 80k HOC points to get the two Joker L's needed for the swap.
    Attached Files

from your screenshot it says remaining swap 1/1 if you did collect the crest from sand lord section it would says 0/1 remaining swaps. for tickets it it up to 3 days for a response.

After the 3rd you may post here again. I will forward your ticket number.
    to file a ticket

Comment

Very nice I had same issue and submitted ticket and they replied with no issue as like you I would like this fixed ... The difference being I got Sand Lord and select SoO which I do not need right now and yes it is expensive to get
      HvnlyAngle s244,

Comment

When swapping prizes please click on the prize, wait a big ( may be lag or not ) see what prize you are in, and then swap.
        If something like this happens and you want to get Amazon hawker, yet you get hunter, not sure if devs can refund or send the right crest due to a mistake that's not them.
        If there are any tickets, please put the ticket number here and I'll report it/them.
        Thank you.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
        X