[Bug]: Empty Options on the "System Settings"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug]: Empty Options on the "System Settings"

Description: When i want to see some options of the game, i click on the "System Settings" button on the top-right ring menu of the game.
    The game appears a new window where there are some options and i click on the "Notification" tab.
    Here there are more options. Near the "Garden emacipation" option, there is an empty option without text (Video 1, 0:37s)
    I scroll again the bar until to see another 4 empty options without text (Video 1, 1:49s)

Step by Step:
    1)I log into my account
    2)I wait which my character is loading
    3)I click on the "System Settings" button on the top-right ring menu of the game.
    4)The game appears a new window where there are some options and i click on the "Notification" tab.
    5)Here there are more options and near at the "Garden emacipation" option, there is an empty option without text (Video 1, 0:37s)
    6)I scroll again the bar until to see another 4 empty options without text (Video 1, 1:49s)

Nickname: etms51
    Server: 60
    Platform: Kabam
    Browser: Google Chrome 46.0.2490.80 m
    Flash player version: WIN 19,0,0,226
    Size Monitor:1366x768
    Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
    Version Game: v.3.0471

Video:
    Video 1 => https://youtu.be/mgDG2Aqv6j4

Please fix these empty options.

Originally posted by etms51 View Post
    Description: When i want to see some options of the game, i click on the "System Settings" button on the top-right ring menu of the game.
    The game appears a new window where there are some options and i click on the "Notification" tab.
    Here there are more options. Near the "Garden emacipation" option, there is an empty option without text (Video 1, 0:37s)
    I scroll again the bar until to see another 4 empty options without text (Video 1, 1:49s)

Step by Step:
    1)I log into my account
    3)I click on the "System Settings" button on the top-right ring menu of the game.
    4)The game appears a new window where there are some options and i click on the "Notification" tab.
    5)Here there are more options and near at the "Garden emacipation" option, there is an empty option without text (Video 1, 0:37s)
    6)I scroll again the bar until to see another 4 empty options without text (Video 1, 1:49s)

Server: 60
    Platform: Kabam

Video:
    Video 1 => https://youtu.be/mgDG2Aqv6j4

Please fix these empty options.
    Your asking on the wrong support site. You account is from Kabam platform. This is support for R2 Platform.
    to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
      Your asking on the wrong support site. You account is from Kabam platform. This is support for R2 Platform.
      Sorry i've wrong but now i'm correct this error.

Here there are more options. Near the "Garden emacipation" option, there is an empty option without text (Video 1, 0:17s)
      I scroll again the bar until to see another 4 empty options without text (Video 1, 0:57s)

Step by Step:
      1)I log into my account
      5)Here there are more options and near at the "Garden emacipation" option, there is an empty option without text (Video 1, 0:17s)
      6)I scroll again the bar until to see another 4 empty options without text (Video 1, 0:57s)

Server: S280
      Platform: R2games

Video:
      Video 1 => https://youtu.be/SCqAYC-8phU
      Here there is a new report for R2games.
      Last edited by etms51; 11-07-2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by etms51 View Post
        Sorry i've wrong but now i'm correct this error.

Here there is a new report for R2games.
        Please level pass 20 to see the remainder of the notification text.

You may not see all the text because your character has not unlocked the specifc event.

BY level 30 all the text you are missing will be there.
        Last edited by Rubedo; 11-07-2015, 05:57 PM.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X