Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server ub3 needs MERGE, server connections BREAKING DOWN !!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server ub3 needs MERGE, server connections BREAKING DOWN !!!!!

Unless you want server ub3 to COMPLETELY crash we are in desperate need of a MERGE, preferable with at least 4 other servers.

You see, this server is completely breaking down on YOUR END !!!!! Your connections to your players from this server are FAILING on a REGULAR BASIS now.

Every evening, nothing but disconnected from server, reconnected to server, over and over and over every 2 minutes or more.

And it is especially bad in the evenings, but growing more and more constant.

This server, on YOUR END, is failing, and unless you want to lose the players you have left here, you had better start acting.

Now, how do I know the failure is on your end, simple, there are plenty of software programs that allow me to trace the internet path and connectivity and I KNOW
    without doubt there is NO FAILURE on my end of the connection.

Bradachin

Originally posted by R253038813 View Post
    Unless you want server ub3 to COMPLETELY crash we are in desperate need of a MERGE, preferable with at least 4 other servers.

You see, this server is completely breaking down on YOUR END !!!!! Your connections to your players from this server are FAILING on a REGULAR BASIS now.

Every evening, nothing but disconnected from server, reconnected to server, over and over and over every 2 minutes or more.

And it is especially bad in the evenings, but growing more and more constant.

This server, on YOUR END, is failing, and unless you want to lose the players you have left here, you had better start acting.

Now, how do I know the failure is on your end, simple, there are plenty of software programs that allow me to trace the internet path and connectivity and I KNOW
    without doubt there is NO FAILURE on my end of the connection.

Bradachin
    I have forwarded your request for a merge, but it would be greatly appreciated if players can provide us with video of the issues.
    to file a ticket

Comment

having the same issues from time to time on ub9...usually during the nightly guild events (gauntlet, tc, etc)

Comment

Working...
      X