Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What if you have too much gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if you have too much gold

will it go to a negative number

There is only a display error when where your gold shows as 0 if you have over ~1.7billion gold

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

It was reported for some players that if a player passes 2.2 billion or more it may create a negative. You should donate the gold to guild level or alliance level than saving it up to that point. Goodluck.
      to file a ticket

Comment

I ask myself how the will you reach that amount of Gold? I mean why should you save up Gold? And when i think about the amount you need to upgrade just one lvl of your Equip when its red or yellow and reached lvl 80+.
        Last edited by Rubedo; 11-18-2015, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
          I ask myself how the will you reach that amount of Gold? I mean why should you save up Gold? And when i think about the amount you need to upgrade just one lvl of your Equip when its red or yellow and reached lvl 80+.
          For players maxed in level they end up accumulating gold since their equips are maxed. Best to donate to guild level or alliance.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
          X