world boss bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world boss bugs

Hi again world boss bugged, unable to hit a boss, unable to pick a card whats going on, this happens time after time, 1 hit by someone and its offer ????

That bug happens when you attack the first boss and boss gets killed by your top player most likely ( or others, if you are the top player in this case ), and system records the hit that you made as a succesfull hit ( therefore, giving you CD ).
    Card picking is fine, maybe a bit lag ( I had that myself, clicking and nothing, but doubt something like this can get fixed. )

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      That bug happens when you attack the first boss and boss gets killed by your top player most likely ( or others, if you are the top player in this case ), and system records the hit that you made as a succesfull hit ( therefore, giving you CD ).
      Card picking is fine, maybe a bit lag ( I had that myself, clicking and nothing, but doubt something like this can get fixed. )
      But, on Flip Card... depending on the amount of people who joined WB... it goes by who clicks faster on a card, isn't it?
      IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Originally posted by gabby.sasaki View Post
        But, on Flip Card... depending on the amount of people who joined WB... it goes by who clicks faster on a card, isn't it?
        That's right.
        Doesn't depend if you joined last minute, or just stayed afk during wb, or anything.
        If you clicked and got it, while top ones didn't, their loss.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

its not a case on not getting flip card, its not getting a chance to do it, it just stopped, 1 top player hits first boss and its all over three bosses dead not one

Comment

Originally posted by R2228466 View Post
            its not a case on not getting flip card, its not getting a chance to do it, it just stopped, 1 top player hits first boss and its all over three bosses dead not one
            Hmm.... there must be on your server then... or is so damn laggy to be happening this you're describing, or idk what it should be.. sorry for not be really helpful =/
            IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Working...
            X