Demonic again dont work..............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonic again dont work..............

*EDIT* cmon and i didnt got no compensation till now for DW bugged this is 5th time,..........*EDIT*
    Last edited by AE86; 11-19-2015, 12:35 AM. Reason: language
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

Server: Ua54

IGN: Demoneka

Demonic war is bugged yet again, I don't why it is taking so long to fix, I've reported this many times

Comment

Demonic war is a issue known by everyone, the devs either don't want to fix it or can't, nobody knows.
      As I said in a previous post of mine regarding same subject as this thread, I've reported it more times than some people that have posts here on forum, and I have reiceved nothing back.
      It's one ( if not the most ) important bug that needs to be fixed asap, and it's there since months.
      Keep in mind that we may be mods, but we are powerless when it comes to fixing stuff, we just report them and wait for answer/status report.
      We also get the same bug/error as everyone else, we are no " exception ".
      The bug is still being forwarded to devs, but as I said : If they don't want to fix it, or can't fix it, nothing other platforms can do about it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        The bug is still being forwarded to devs, but as I said : If they don't want to fix it, or can't fix it, nothing other platforms can do about it.
        Hi there dear Gurothos . There is one moore solution : remove this feature. This way will stop dealing with a lot of nerves, frustration ,etc etc. Would You agree with me on that?

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
          Hi there dear Gurothos . There is one moore solution : remove this feature. This way will stop dealing with a lot of nerves, frustration ,etc etc. Would You agree with me on that?
          I think Chinese servers have it as well and I don't know if there works fine or not.
          Problem is, I find it hard to believe that a feature that is on Chinese versions to be removed on English versions just cause here they are full of bugs.
          I requested it to be removed or fix, but no news back.
          As soon as I get a " important " update on the status, will make a thread or post on one of the DW Threads.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
            Well since when all event are a must to join . Dont like dont join . But yea Demonic is unenjoyable for now
            Antifreeze
            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
            X