Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lagging issues in Loralei's Wardrobe... supposedly, for vouchers but i didn't notice i stayed in Diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lagging issues in Loralei's Wardrobe... supposedly, for vouchers but i didn't notice i stayed in Diamonds

Good Day,

This is to report or post my experience minutes ago about the LAG happened in Loralei's Wardrobe.. This is so sad that i was charged 3375 diamonds in Loralei's wardrobe due to Lagging issues. i already clicked the Voucher thing and already selected Incinerator Shard but i didn't notice that i stayed in diamonds part particularly in "Endearing Cat Clothes" and i clicked the "Buy Now" thinking that i selected the Incinerator.. i was shocked when i was charged in diamonds and accidentally purchased the "endearing cat clothes". I spent the diamonds accidentally because not knowing i have already selected the incinerator. i have earned the said diamonds for months and it deeply saddened me because in one grasp, i was charged and left 2 diamonds.

I am hoping that my concern will be read and given response. Thank you and God bless.

Cattarina - [S257] Blackstone Path - LOA

you may send ticket, but since it is human error, chances might not be high. But its worth a try . Good luck
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

hoping for reconsideration. It is somehow, lag faults but I have also my fault by not looking at it. I just tried.

Comment

Working...
      X